Chapter 16 | Truth or Dare

Aphmau's POV

Garroth came and sat right next to me. Thanks for making this more awkward, Garroth. Kawaii~Chan winked at Cadenza and Cadenza winked back. What are they up to?

"Aphmau~Senpai, truth or dare??" Everyone except Garroth and Laurence leaned in to hear my answer. God, what is wrong with them?

"Um...Dare....I guess??" Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, and Cadenza jumped up clapping their hands and squealing. I swear one of these days-- Clam down Aph...

"Kawaii~Chan dares......Aphmau~Senpai to........KISS GARROTH~KUN..........ON THE LIPS!" Everything.....makes so much.....sense now... I looked at Garroth who was blushing, causing me to blush, too.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Laurence said, almost flipping the table over. Nicole patted his back,

"Maybe next time, big guy."

"Well? DO IT APHMAU~SENPAI!!" Cadenza got up and sat next to Garroth, pushing him closer to me, and Kawaii~Chan started pushing me closer to Garroth. Soon, everyone in the table was helping out, even Laurence! Then, Kawaii~Chan got everyone in the Cafeteria to help out.

"STAHP! IF YOU KEEP SQUEEZING US TOGETHER, WE'LL DIE!"

"Atleast you'll die together!" someone screamed.

"If you want us to stop do it!" said Cadenza pushing Garroth harder.

Then, 3 girls started chanting, a girl with pointy ears, the other with red hair, and the other with brown,

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

Then, everyone in the Cafeteria was chanting. I took a deep breath. Yep, this is the last of me...

"fine.." I leaned in, kissed Garroth, quickly, and put my head down immediately.

"YAY!!" everyone in the cafeteria screamed. Yep, THE END..

People were patting my back, and asking for my name. Of course, Kawaii~Chan answered. When everything settled down, my group continued truth or dare. Then, someone tapped my back. I turned around to see..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you likey! I might be posting like 3 other chapters today if I have time!

~KittieClicks