Chapter 17 | Jealousy

Aphmau's POV

I turned around to see pointy ears, red head, and chocolate hair.

"H-hey....sorry if we pushed you too hard....mind if we join you guys?" Red head said. They DID push me hard, but they seemed nice... I smile.. a real one this time,

"I don't own this table, feel free to sit anywhere!" Chocolate head smiled,

"Gee, thanks!" I smile and turn around to see everyone staring at me.

"What?"

"Well..." Kawaii~Chan began, "This was the first time, all day, that Kawaii~Chan, and maybe everyone else, has seen Aphmau~Senpai smile.." I blush and put my hoodie on. Laurence pulled my hoodie down and stared at me. I just started at the table.

"Aph, look at me." I took a while then look at Laurence. He was looking me directly in the eye.

"Whatever is bothering you, is bothering me.. what's wrong?" Garroth joined in,

"I-If you don't want to tell us.." I smile at Garroth and Laurence.

"Thanks guys, but... I'd rather keep it a secret~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skips to Lockers (In Hall)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth's POV

I was getting my books for History, when someone tackled me from behind, causing me to give them a piggy back ride.

"Hey Gar Gar!" I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey Aphmoo!"

"Gar Gar, You're going to Molly's next right?"

"Yeh, why?" She hugged me tighter.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride there?" I blush.

"U-uh s-sure! Why um...not?" she squealed,

"EeEeEeEeEeEe Thanks Gar Gar!" Then she kissed my cheek. I was happy she couldn't see me because I was blushing so hard, it looked like my face was bleeding. Once again, I opened the door, and everyone in the room stared at us. I heard Aph giggling, while I was still blushing.

"Move on my children, go on with your lives." Everyone laughed at Aph's sentence. While I was walking to Aph's seat, I saw a bunch of guys checking her out. Can't they see she's mine? I got to Aph's seat. I picked her up from my back, and put her on her seat, and sat next to her. She giggled.

"Thanks Gar Gar!"

"No probs Aphmoo."

Then, someone poked my shoulder. I turned to my side to see that Azura girl.

"Hey Garroth. Remember me? 2nd period?"

"Yeah. Hi."

"Hi! Um... Can i ask you a question?"

"Sure, whats up?"

"Are you and Aphmau dating?" I blush and look away.

"N-no.."

"So... you're still single?"

"Yeah.." She let out a tiny 'yes!' and turned over to talk to her friends. I turn around to talk to Aph, and what do I see? I see Aph talking to some guy. She sure was giggling a lot.. I turned my hat backwards, got out a piece of paper, and started drawing. (I do this when I'm mad..)

A while later, I noticed everyone was watching me draw, including Aph. I looked at my drawing to see i had drawn an anime girl. Then Azura poked my shoulder again. I turned over to look at her, this time, all her friends were looking.