14 (Part 1)

A/N: Chapter 14 is divided into two parts. Part one will be a smut and part two will continue the story. This is for readers who are uncomfortable. Part 1 is a filler so you won't miss anything.

Enjoy xx

Camila's POV

Camila felt nothing but anger and pure lust. She wanted to show Lauren that she is only hers. She wanted to show Lauren that not even the fairly attractive blonde could pass her.

Lauren quickly pinned Camila against the wall, taking a couple moments to look down at her body. The small brunette bit her bottom lip when she saw Lauren's eyes travel to her breasts. She couldn't take the sexual tension any longer.

Camila felt that in that moment, Lauren had full control over her, and she didn't like it.

She watched Lauren's hungry eyes filled with lust meet hers. Camila knew what she had to do.

She used her small hands to push Lauren's body off of hers. The brunette attacked Lauren's lips, trapping her button lip between her teeth.

Lauren let out a low moan, causing Camila to grow more confident of her actions. She used her hands to playfully fiddle with the button Lauren's jeans.

Lauren broke the kiss and looked down, patiently waiting for Camila to unbutton her jeans, however Camila smirked at how anxious Lauren seemed.

The brunette used the time to trail kisses down Lauren's neck. "Fuck," the black haired girl let out, clearly frustrated.

Camila smirked and looked back up at Lauren, "let's go upstairs babe." She smirked, locking her hand with Lauren's and guiding her up the stairs.

When the couple made their way to Lauren's room, Lauren impatiently pulled Camila to her bed. However, the short brunette let go of her hand and smirked.

"What are you doing? Don't you want to continue?" Lauren frowned, unsure of Camila's motives.

Camila looked at her surroundings, smiling widely when she saw a chair tucked into a desk.

She went over to the chair and placed it in the middle of the room. Lauren looked at Camila with a puzzled expression.

"Take a seat, mi amor." Camila seductively whispered. Lauren was still unsure, however, she nodded and sat down.

Camila circled around the chair, looking down at the beautiful black haired girl who looked at her with confusion stamped on her face.

The brunette stopped in front of the chair and kept her eyes locked with Lauren's.

"When I first saw you kiss Maggie... I was heartbroken and devastated," Camila started, staring into Lauren's eyes with anger and lust hidden behind the brown orbs.