6. Into the Abyss

"Trevor! Arielle!" Dalton greeted us outside, glistering his eyes at Vanessa.

"I'm Vanessa, it's nice to meet you." Vanessa gave Dalton a very seducing smile, causing me to slightly widen my mouth in happiness for her.

"You wanna grab a drink?" Dalton winked, causing her to let out a high pitched giggle.

"I would love to." she smiled, letting Dalton guide her through the gigantic house.

Pause! What?

"Alright welcome to the party guys! Have fun!" Dalton honeyed, walking off with Vanessa with his hands on her waist.

"Alright, feel at home Arielle." Trevor mumbled, disappearing into the huge crowd.

Great, I'm now alone at a party with no one to talk to. I can't even see Vanessa and Dalton anywhere on sight. I thought she promised me she wouldn't leave me by myself?

I decided to just sit on one of the chairs in the huge living room, eyeing other people who seemed like they were having the time of their lives.

Across the huge crowd, I saw Steven who was sitting on one of the chairs also. I would greet him but I don't think he likes me at all, after that dirty look he threw me the first time we met.

Ugh this is why I hate parties.

"Arielle!"

I turned my head to my right, curious to whom that deep, charming voice belonged to. Then as I looked at the drinks section, I see Levi, waving at me with his left arm up in the air, gesturing for me to come to him.

As I was walking towards him, I started to get a better look at his outfit. He wore a black tank top that complemented his muscular arms, his hands buried deeply into his pockets.

My eyes finally met his enticing gaze, a strand of brown hair perfectly falling onto his chiseled face which didn't fail to make my cheeks burn for some reason.

The feeling when someone is just so attractive it makes you cry, Is how I'm feeling right now.

"Want a drink?" He asked, eyeing me up-and-down, observing what I was wearing.

"Sure." I nodded as I shyly replied, looking down at my shoes to avoid eye contact. "Nothing with alcohol please."

"You know, you have pretty beautiful eyes. I just wish you would let me see them more often." I didn't see his face, but I saw as his hands held two bottles of what seemed beer.

"I don't drink alcohol." I slightly pulled my head up.

"Are you serious?" He asked, having a muddled tone in his voice.

I finally put my head up completely, letting me see his irresistibly good-looking face. Also causing our eyes to finally meet eachother.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" I replied, showing him solemnity in my facial expression.

"No it doesn't." It was obvious he was examining my face and I was examining his. The way the lights around us helped define his features were insane.