∞16∞

Chapter 16: Alligator- Elevator. Same thing.

Macy's POV

"Harry! We're stuck!" I shout, pounding my fists on the elevator.

"Hey! It's not my fault!" Harry whines, stomping his foot.

I turn towards him, ready to strangle him. "I didn't accuse you, did I?" I growl out.

Harry raises his hands in defense. "I didn't know that pulling the red wire away from the blue wire would make that much of a difference!" He shouts back, throwing his hands up in anger. "They shouldn't have even been that color. Red and blue so don't mix!"

What had recently happened was Harry and I were in an elevator on our way to meet up with my family whom I hadn't seen since I moved away. Tyler, my younger brother, had been apparently bugging my step mom and dad into submission where they were now in this elevator. Unfortunately, Harry got angry about us meeting up with them since he hates Parker so he then grabbed the red and blue wire from the elevators controls, and ended up breaking the entire system. When we'll get out is still a mystery.

He frowns at me. "Macy," he whines out, drawling out the 'y'. "I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to get us stuck in the alligator."

"It's elevator."

"Same thing! I'm so freaking sorry!" He rests his head up against the metal elevator door as I pat his back. "Do you forgive me?"

"Yea."

He turns back towards me and slides down against the wall. "We should ask each other questions to, you know, pass the time."

I nod, sitting down beside him. "So... If we really do have kids what would you name them? Truth fully of course."

Harry thinks a moment. "I would like to have four and one of them at least have the name Edward cause you know," he lets his hand go down his body. "I'm sexy and the kid will probably look sexy due to my sexy genes." I chuckle before he intertwines our fingers together, his rings cool against my heated skin. "Oh and one named Riley because that is a cute name."

I shake my head in approval. "I like it. And if we have a girl?"

"Macy Styles..." he trails off, staring at the wall. "Has a very nice ring to it, don't you agree?" He whispers, touching my ring finger. I watch him stare at the bare finger in concentration. Harry and I getting married was something that would have to happen after I of course got out of college. He had offered to just marry me anyways since he was loaded thanks to Logan and his dad whom was a rich billionaire but it didn't feel right having somebody support me without supporting them back.

If you wanted things in this world, you'd have to work for it. Even in the Bible it says those who don't work, don't eat.

"It does," I say, looking up into his eyes. Harry leans forward, his breath minty as he stares deeply into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful," Harry whispers, large hands moving my hair out of my face. "You know  that, of course... Can I kiss you?" He whispers again, lips just grazing against my lips; creating friction. He puts his face in the crook of my neck, his curly brown hair tickling my forehead. My heart pounds as he lets his lips wonder up my neck to where my face was. He places his lips to mine, hand behind my head.

I let my hands wonder onto his neck, letting the curls bounce through my hands as I play with each strand of hair. He presses me up against the wall, breath hot on my face as he continues molding his lips into mine. I sit up a bit to deepen the kiss, letting the elevator door be the barrier between the outside world and the man I loved. My hands touch against the scruff of his beard, letting it scrape against my cheek.

Harry starts to put me on the ground as I stare up at him with a dreamy sigh escaping past my lips. He puts his hand under my top, letting his warm hands roam around on my flesh freely. "Harry," I whisper out his name as I wrap my legs around his waist, my back still pressed firmly against the cool metal of the elevator.

Then the elevator door dings; opening.

I unwrap my legs from Harry, turning around to be greeted by construction workers wearing yellow hard shelled hats, their blue outfits matching. My face goes red as Harry helps me to my feet. Each one of them has a shocked expression on their face before they usher us to leave awkwardly before getting to their maintenance job.

I walk past them awkwardly with Harry trailing behind me. "That was nothing short of awkward, huh?" Harry whispers in my ear from behind.

I nod. "Very. Room 213 is right there, come on." I knock on the door and am greeted by my little  brother Tyler. "Ty!" I wrap him up into a hug, kissing his face all over. He had a very chubby one year old face and his teeth were missing. "Little cutie!"

Tyler places a slobbery kiss back on my face while clapping his toddler hands together. "Macy! I mwissed you so mwuch!" Tyler's brown eyes are ignited in happiness as he claps his hands again. I mess up his light brown hair and he frowns. "Meanie!" He sticks his tongue out at me before I see my dad and step mom coming to the door.

"Hi mom, hi dad," I smile at them, setting Tyler back down on the ground. "What's up?"

My dad doesn't smile back, just looks to my step mom for assistance. "I don't know how to tell you this..."

I laugh. "You guys can tell me anything, you know that."

My dad takes a deep breath. "Your mom... She isn't dead. I lied to you to keep you safe. She's living in New York at the moment but Macy she isn't dead. Never was."

Harry finds my hand at the information and then I black out.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Question: Ooh drama! What do you think's going to happen? ;) I've decided to double update but idek if ill update this Saturday... typing chappie... it's my birthday October 12 and imam so excited!