Kaelyn

*********

"I don't give a fuck Kae if I don't want you with the nigga I don't want you with him!" Michael shouted as we stood in my kitchen arguing.

"You don't see me telling you I don't want you and Arie liking each other!"

"That's a whole different situation."

"What the fuck? No it's not! Why!? All because he's your friend? Arie's my sister! I'm grown Michael! He's grown!"

"That nigga ain't shit to me since he wanna keep talking to my lil sister after I told him I wasn't coo with the shit."

"That's petty as fuck. That's been ya brother for years and you just gonna switch up like that, really? He only ever really had you and Cortez."

"Fuck that nigga."

"Get the fuck outta my house, Michael." I said completely over this argument.

"Gladly." He said storming out the kitchen as Ayden came in.

"Damn what's yall problem?" I ignored him storming off too.

....

"Joey you playing." I said laughing as I laid on his chest and he kept kissing on my neck while pulling up his t-shirt I had on to rub on my ass and I just wanted to take a quick nap.

Me and Joey met in school since we both go to the same college and since he was also Michael's closest friend. I'm 18 and he's 22. We talked for like two months before we made it official and we have been together for six months officially.

"Nah, you playing trying to go to sleep." He said back.

"Whatever." I said yawning resting my head on his chest before falling asleep.

I don't know how long I was sleep before I felt myself being turned quick as fuck and Joey snapping, "What the fuck bruh, knock!"

"Well shit my bad. Kae you got the cakes." His older brother Cortez said.

I buried my face in Joey's chest, "Shut up idiot." I said in a muffled voice.

"I'ma knock ya face off nigga get out!" Joey said.

"Aye, you did the same when you walked in on me and Tima before."

"Get out Cortez!" I shouted.

"Damn I love y'all too." He said before leaving out the room.

"He's an idiot. I'ma go shower."

"Jiggly ass butt." He said slapping it as I got up.

"Stop." I smirked pulling the shirt down walking off with him following me.

"No don't even follow me because you don't know how to keep your hands to yourself."

"Ain't like you want me to." He said.

"Joey did you wear a condom?" I ask when he pulls out and I noticed the bed was way wetter than it usually is.

"Oh shit I forgot." He said.

"What the fuck Joey?" I said turning and pushing his chest.

"It slipped my fuckin mind relax."

"How many other times we had sex and you never once forgot a condom?"

"Fuck are you making a big deal for?" He asks.

"Are you serious?" I snapped.

"What the fuck are you getting dressed for? Where you going?" He asks as I put my bra on after sliding my jeans on.