20. Your lips are mine to bite!!

Hey friends, how are you all?? Have a happy reading!!

[][][][][] [][][][][] [][][][][] [][][][][] [][][][][]

Rightfully his, the words sounded possessive, it screamed possessiveness, but I liked it. Soon our stare contest was brought down by the happy parents. Hugs, kisses, teases, we were showered in these.

We both were told to take blessings from Shivji again. All the while I looked down, even when we took blessings from each of our parents, and was hugged by Rithu, I looked down, too shy to meet him.

It took almost half an hour for the fuss to get down and Shivji took the parents out to discuss the premarriage rituals. While the three of us stayed back, waiting for the parents to join us.

"Jeejoo.." Suddenly Rithu squealed from beside me and as I looked by, she ran and the both had a high-five. He even side hugged her and I was instantly jealous of her. How could she hug him when I haven't?.

Even I wanted to touch him, feel him, make him experience the feelings I had each time he was close to me, hug him, run my fingers over his hair, stroke his face, feel his hard chest under my han... STOP!! I reminded my self. Oh God, what is happening to me?

I wasn't thinking straight,.. At all. I looked at Rithika to divert my mind from him but instead saw him whisper something in her ears. "Bye dee.." Suddenly she screamed and walked past me, giving me a wink.

This girl, I'm gonna kill her soon. I muttered myself. Suddenly the room went silent and I realized that I was alone in this room, with him. I slowly turned my gaze towards his, hoping to see a playful him.

But instead my eyes locked with that same intense gaze. He was leaning back on the wall, looking like a God. The police uniform suited him, and was good on him than I had thought. Seriously, I have never seen someone so handsome in work clothes.

Suddenly he stood straight and took a step forward, shoving his hands deep in his pocket. He then started to walk towards me, each step in each second, and equally my heart rate quickened. All the while he never broke the eye contact we held.

When he was a few feet away from me, the gaze became too intense that I feared my heart would jump out of my body. So I closed my eyes shut, lowering my head. But pretty soon, I felt his hot breath against my face and I knew he was close.

Slowly I felt his hand against the side of my face, swiping back the lock of hair that always escaped the curve of ears back in place. I shivered by the sudden action, but something told me that this wasn't going to end soon.

He then trailed his fingers from my ears to chin, trailing it along my jawline and my skin burnt where he touched. My breath quickened, ragged, I found difficult to breath. Breath Ruvee..

"Dhruvika..." He murmured, very close to my ears, his voice husky as ever, his breath fanning across my neck below my ears. All that breath I somehow managed to inhale escaped my lungs. I knew he wanted me to face him, but suddenly I couldn't.

He slowly brought his thumb below my chin, and raised my head up. I slowly opened my eyes to look at him. He slowly cupped my face with that hand. Unknowingly I leaned my face onto his hand, forgetting about everything else.

He slowly took his other hand, and trailed him fingers along my hand, from shoulder to elbow, raising goosebumps all over the place his hands moved. Slowly he shifted it to my waist, sending tickles on my body, some ignition, fire consuming me.

He encircled my waist with his hand and held firmly, sending goosebumps all over my body, and I grasped his other hand that was on my face for support.

He slowly pulled my towards him, and I feared that if I had not placed my hand on his, our chests would have touched. I shut my eyes tight, feeling dizzy. This was getting too heavy for me. I gulped down the feelings that rose in me and slowly opened my eyes again.

He was still looking in my eyes, making me go weak. Please don't kill me like this. I can't stand this. My head was feeling light.

He slowly shifted his eyes down and fixed it on my lips. " Don't bite your lip, its only for me to do..." He mused and I was shocked. The depth of his words entered me, and my heart skipped a few beats. Oh God..

Slowly he raised my head higher up, and I knew what was about to happen. I closed my eyes shut, digging my nails onto his arm. I waited for him to do it.

But then he slowly kissed my forehead, shocking me further more. He sighed, his breath, a breeze to my face.

I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, and my insides melt. I knew well that I had fallen more for him that moment. My cheeks grew hot and I looked down again biting my lips.

But as soon as I did it, I instantly regretted it as I heard a groan from him. I slowly looked at him, confusion clear in my face.

"Oh My God, Dhruvika... Please don't bite your lips, it makes me wanna do it too.." He said, as he moved back two steps away from. He ruffled his hair, something I learned from him that he does whenever he gets uncomfortable or anxious.

Was I making him uncomfortable? Or anxious? But what did I do. But then he continued to speak.

"Only God knows how I stopped myself from kissing you right now, and trust me if I see you do that again, then I swear that nothing, and I mean nothing is going to stop me from doing it.." He said and walked out frustrated, leaving me inside alone.

Okay, but what was that. I tried to understand what was going on, but my head felt too dizzy and too light from what happened just now. I rewinded his words on my mind, trying to decipher its meaning

" Don't bite your lip, its only for me to do..."

"...It makes me wanna do it too.."

"Only God knows how I stopped myself from kissing you right now..."

I swear that nothing, and I mean nothing is going to stop me from doing it.."

I gasped. Was he really going to kiss me then? But then why did he stop? I was having a lot of questions, but then the rest dawned on my mind, and my heart again skipped a few beats.
He wants to.. Hhh...

He was making me crazy, soo crazy. I slowly ran my fingers along my lips, imagining how it would be kiss him. Oh My God Ruvee, Stop..

This man is killing me, yes he is. I took a deep breath, adjusting my dress, straightening myself, before heading out to join them. Join him...

***************************************

Hi friends, that was a too close.. almost kiss, but what to do.. They didn't kiss. Do you want them to? Then send the situation for a perfect first kiss.

Love,
@maira... :* :*