He's going to die

Stiles and Derek pulled up at Liam's house the next day.

"Liam?" Stiles said as he knocked on his bedroom door, having been let inside by Mason.

"Stiles?" Liam cracked his door open and peeked through the gap. "You're ok." He squeezed through the door and put his arms around Stiles, who smiled in surprise and hugged the beta back.

"I'm ok Liam, don't worry. Can we come in?"

"I um, let's go downstairs. Derek?" Liam stopped, halfway through pulling his door tightly behind him.

"Liam. Who've you got hiding in there?"

Liam's eyes widened in fear. He backed up against the door and kept a tight grasp on the handle. He exchanged a worried look with Mason that made Stiles raise an eyebrow.

"I can hear their heartbeat Liam."

"Shit. Um..." Derek leaned past the boy and opened the door. The room was empty.

Derek stalked over to the open window. "Who was in here?"

"No one."

"Don't lie Liam."

"Derek just leave it." Stiles said placing a hand on his arm. "So, you guys want to order Pizza and watch a film?"

"Hell yeah."

***

"Let me get this straight, Derek Hale is back?"

"Yeah."

"And how do you know this?"

"When I was checking up on Stiles his car pulled up." She lied swiftly, but she wasn't going to let him know that she was secretly going to see her boyfriend: who was the enemy.

"Void."

"What?"

"He's not Stiles he's Void."

"Ok."

"so it looks like I'll have to kill Scott again, and I have to add Derek to the list." Theo smiled at Hayden. "What a shame."

***

"Derek could you take me to the Hospital to see my Dad?"

"Sure Stiles."

It was dark, and about 6 at night. Due to the winter it was darker than it should've been. They drove down the empty road, headlights on, talking off. Derek was taking the road at a speed that was slightly over the speed limit.

Ok hugely over the speed limit.

But that's ok, because he wasn't going to crash.

Neither one of them expected the figure to pop out of nowhere in the middle of the road, or for the road to be slippy, as it hadn't rained. It was foggy, but Derek's wolf-vision made it easy for him to see. But nevertheless, when Derek caught sight of the figure the car swerved and spun out of control on the slick surface, crashing into the woods on it's side.

Billows of smoke erupted from the bottom of Derek's camaro. He coughed, smoke filling the inside of the car. He dropped down, out of the door, flipping the car back onto four wheels as he did.

"Stiles!" He limped round to the passenger side and flung the door off it's hinges. He pulled the boy out from the wrecked and smoky car, laying him by a tree.

"Stiles you're gonna be ok." He placed a hand on either side of Stiles' head, shaking him back to consciousness.

"Behind you. Derek!" All Derek had to see was the fear in Stiles' eyes to know that what was behind him was dangerous. Before he could react, a silver dagger was plunged into his abdomen.

He coughed slightly in shock and collapsed next to Stiles.

"No no no no no! Derek no!"

Stiles dragged himself over to Derek's injured body. He placed Derek's hands over the wound and told him to keep pressure on it. He fumbled for his phone, fingers slick with blood. He wiped the screen, tinged pink with blood, only to smear it further.

He dialled speed dial , in the hopes of him actually picking up for the first time in a week.

He finally did.

"Hey Stiles I'm-"

"Scott! You have to help. Derek he's-"

"Whoa whoa slow down. Where are you?"

"On the way to the hospital-" Stiles let out a yelp of pain as a foot pressed down on his ankle. He came to the conclusion that it was broken. The phone was whipped from his hand and dropped just out of arms reach next to him.

"You." Stiles spat at the figure.

"Yes. Me. I know you hate me, but that'll change soon. Derek is going to die. Scott is going to die, and you will become Void again. Maybe I'll make you kill Scott."

Stiles used all his remaining energy to swipe at Theo Raeken with a shard of metal laying next to him. He cut deeply along the side of his face. Theo growled and smacked Stiles round the face, knocking him out.

"You two make a pretty good pair." He smirked before leaving the dying werewolf in the care of an unconscious Stiles. He was gone just in time for a car to pull up next to the wreck.

***

160 reads already?! Thanks so much guys! Comment what you think and vote for a faster update :)