Chapter Thirty-Eight

~ A Strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another~

The Next Day

I had woken up to Alec on the phone. "A sudden flu outbreak?" He says on the phone. "Well, i'm going to keep them off, I don't want my children getting ill." He says in his alpha tone. "Well let me know when it has died down and I'll be sure to send them in." Alec says. "Pleasure talking to you Mrs Kingsly." Alec says hanging up the phone. "You okay?" I ask him. "There's been an outbreak of a flu in the kids school, I said i'll keep them off until it has died down." Alec says sighing. "Okay." I say sitting up, he hugs me and kisses me. "Shall I let them sleep in or get them up and dressed?" Alec asks climbing out of bed. "Get everyone but the twins up." I say climbing out of bed. "I'll get showered then start on breakfast." I say walking in to the bathroom. I switch on the shower and quickly I climb in, I was myself and let the water soak me for a moment. I rubbed my stomach and I sighed.

I climbed out the shower switching it off, I dried myself on the floor mat, I brushed my teeth and then walked in to the bedroom. "Mom can I wear my red top and shoes." Jett says running in with his jean shorts on. "Sure." I say walking over to my underwear draw. He runs out the room and Alec walks in. "Eli's dressed." He says grabbing a pair of jeans and a top, he throws it on the bed and walks in to the bathroom. I quickly put on my white and red polka dot dress. I walk in to the hallway and I peep my head in to the twins room, they were still both asleep. "Morning aunt Olivia." Theo says, he wore his brown shorts and blue top. He had blue socks on. "Morning Theo." I say smiling. We walk down the stairs together. "Do you want pancakes or waffles?" I ask him. "Pancakes please and blueberries and banana's." He says smiling. "Okay, well you head to the living room. I'll get started on breakfast." I say smiling. "Okay." I say smiling, he walks in to the living room while I head to the kitchen. I switch on the coffee machine for Alec and I switch on the kettle for the twins bottle. I made pancakes and waffles for the kids and porridge for the babies. Alec came down dressed and carrying the twins, they were in matching Ralph Lauren all in one. Colton was in blue and Chloe was in pink. He had put their bibs on them and placed them in their high chairs strapping them both in. "Morning babies." I say carrying over their bowls. I kiss both their heads as I place the bowls in front of them. I grab their bottles and place it on their tables. I carry a plate of pancakes and a plate of waffles and I put it in the middle of the table. I then put plates in front of the chairs. "Boys!" I call through the hall. They come running in, Alec follows behind them. He sits down at the table, Jett sits next to him and so does Eli, Alec puts some pancakes and waffles on their plates, I hand Theo the blueberries and banana's. "Mommy can I have strawberries?" Eli asks me. "Sure." I say grabbing the bowl of strawberries, I put a few on his plate. "Thank you mommy." He says smiling. I sit down next to Cooper and I put some waffles on my plate. "This is delicious." Cooper says smiling. "You got that right." Alec smiles. "Momma!" Colton calls from his highchair. I smile and stand up. "I've got this babe, you eat your breakfast." Alec smiles as he takes his plate in to the kitchen. I sit down while he sorts out Colton. "we'll take these." Jett says nudging Cooper, they both take the plates in to the kitchen. "What are we doing today mommy?" Eli asks as he sits down next to me. "I'm not to sure honey." I say smiling. "What are we doing today daddy?" Eli asks Alec as he walks in carrying Chloe. "Dadadada." Chloe says holding Alec's face. "Aunty Leah and Kenzu are in town." Alec says smiling. "Does she have Riley with her?" Eli asks. "Of course she does sweetie." I say smiling. "Mom, do we have to come?" Jett asks me. "Do you want to spend the day with Luca and River?" Alec asks them. Jett nods his head. "We'll drop you on the way." Alec says. "I don't want to go Luca's." Theo says. "It's okay Theo, you can stay with us. My cousin Kenzu is three like you." Eli says with a smile. "Alright are you all ready." Alec says standing by the door holding Colton and Chloe. He carries them out the door to the car. Eli, Theo, Jett and Cooper follow behind him. I lock the front door using the key and then I head to the car. I strap Eli and Theo in to their seats and then I climb in the front. Jett and Cooper get in the car, the door closes, Alec climbs in and puts his seat belt on. He starts the engine and we start driving to Luca's.