Chapter 15

Today was the last day of the class retreat and you were feeling excited to just go home.
Jimin POV
I was still feeling guilty about what happened with me and Julie so decided to text her and talk to her about it
Texting Julie
" can you meet me in the gym again "
" sure "
I went to the gym and waited for her to show I saw her coming towards me
" Julie look about what happened the other day please don't tell y/n "
" why "
" because I don't want to hurt her "
" well shouldn't we tell her if your keeping secrets from her isn't that hurting her more "
" I know but I will tell her please just don't tell her "
There she goes again trying to coke close to me.
" and if I do "
She got closer to me and was trying to scoot closer and closer but I don't move one bit
" what will you do if I do tell her huh "
I don't know what came over me I just kissed her without me knowing.
" PARK JIMIN what are you doing "
I let go of Julie and saw y/n she was crying and I felt really bad and stupid for doing that I quickly ran to her
" it's not what it looks like "
" it looks like you were kissing another girl behind my back "
" okay I know it looked like that but please let me explain"
" no need "
" WHAT no please stop just listen "
" no I don't want to hear it "
She left me alone now I feel even more stupid for kissing Julie.
Your POV
You can't believe what he just did this was what you were afraid of you were afraid of losing him. You were trying your hardest to prevent this from happening and now that it happened you don't know what else to say to him. You thought he would be the perfect one but you thought wrong. You were wrong all this time. When you got home you didn't want to show my parents that you were crying and you didn't want them to know what happened so you faked a smile
" mom dad I'm home "
" y/n your home already "
" yeah "
" so how was the retreat "
" it was fun "
" well you must be hungry go and wash up while I prepare dinner "
" alright "
You went to your room already feeling your tears steaming down. How could he have done this to you. You were sitting down thinking when your phone was ringing. It read " my lovely jimin "
You just ignored it and didn't even bother to pick up the phone. He called about 20times and you didn't pick up he tried texting but you just ignored it you were getting tired of the phone calls and texting so you turned off your phone and cried some more.
The next morning you felt really weird your eyes was puffy and Heavy. You looked like a zombie your hair was messy you had dark circles under your eyes and yours eyes were puffy you didn't feel like going to school today because you didn't want to see jimin. But you went anyways.
You were walking to school when you saw Jessica and ran to catch up with her.
" hey Jessica "
" y/n why do you look like that "
" what do you mean "
" your eyes their puffy and you have dark circles under your eyes "
" oh that I just didn't get enough sleep "
" no Come on y/n tell me now because I'm not convinced that it was lack of sleep what happened "
Your best friend some how she can read right through you because she would always know what's happening
" it's nothing really "
" no come on let's go to the roof and you can tell me "
We both reached the roof top and sat down
" spill it what happened "
" he cheated on me "
You started crying again
" WHAT WHO JIMIN "
You nodded
" how could that stupid jerk do this to you when he couldn't date you he went so crazy about how he liked you and how he couldn't get you but now that he has you he is going to cheat "
" calm down Jessica it's okay "
" NO it's not okay he hurt my best friend and I hate seeing you sad "
" I know I broke up with him already "
" good because I'm going to go talk to him "
" WAIT Jessica no don't it will be weird "
" no it wouldn't because he hurt you my best friend and I don't want to see you like this come let me go talk some sense into this jerk "
" NO please don't just let it be because I already broke up with him "
" fine he better be lucky your a nice person or I would've step on him already "
Your best friend was talking and comforting you and you felt happy you have a best friend here to comfort you. You decide to turn on your phone when you turned it on you had 50missed calls 30text messages all from jimin.
"Are those from you know who"
" yeah "
" just leave it he doesn't deserve to have you as his girlfriend anymore.
Jimin POV
I have been calling y/n all morning and she hasn't even picked up I really miss her I want to see her I want to just grab her and kiss her. But I can't because of that one stupid mistake
" jimin ah "
" what do you want Julie "
" so I heard you and your girlfriend broke up "
" it was because of you that's why we broke up only "
" well now you can date me oppa "
" stop Julie haven't you caused enough for me already "
" Jimin please "
" I have to go "
I went to go find y/n i thought to myself where would she be maybe the roof top I quickly ran to the roof top and I saw y/n with Jessica
" Y/N "
" jimin "
I ran to her and hugged her but she pushed me away
" Jessica can I have some time with jimin please "
" sure but if he does anything else come tell me first "
You nodded and your best friend glared at him and left
" y/n I missed you "
" stop jimin "
" come on please don't do this "
" do what "
" please don't be mad and just listen to me "
" no I don't want to hear it "
" please "
I don't usually feel upset at things to the point where I'll cry but she is someone I don't want to lose.
" fine speak "
" look I'm so sorry okay I never meant to kiss her it was a mistake please forgive me "
" you sat down on the bench he also sat down "
" jimin I don't think I can do this anymore "
" do what "
" I don't think we should be together anymore "
" WHAT why "
" because I know that inside you still have a little bit of feelings towards Julie and i know it because when you kissed her you didn't push away and you pulled her closer "
" no I told you that was a mistake  I'm totally over her please believe me "
" I'm sorry but we should break up soon before it gets to serious "
" NOO please y/n please give me another chance I'll prove that I love you only "
" I'm sorry jimin "
You left him there crying alone you didn't turn back to look at him because you know if you did then you would run back to him but you just didn't want to get hurt again you still love him always because he was your first love but I guess my love was a game to him a " Love game "