Chapter 25

His mood drastically changed from good to worst. He was heated and enraged.

His grip was getting tighter...

Haru: Aw, Usagi, it hurts.

I was trying to shake off his grip but he held on.

Usagi: WHO WERE YOU WITH EARLIER?!

I paused. I didn't know what to tell. I couldn't lie.

Haru: Um...why?

Usagi: ANSWER ME, HARU!

I was hesitant.

Haru: I was with...um...Aki.

I could tell that Usagi is trying to contain his anger. Now that I remember, I did those things with Aki...

I would be furious too if I found out that the guy I liked was messing with another person.

This is bad.

Aki...probably left this on my neck.

This is really bad.

Usagi cornered me. He carried me up to his bedroom and shoved me on his bed. He immediately took off his shirt. I could see his beastly eyes preying on me as I trembled in fear.

This is not good.

I held on to his bed sheet and braced myself.

I'm going to be eaten alive...

He pushed me down and was on top of me. He pinned me down on and forcefully removed my shirt.

My whole upper body was exposed.

He got a hold on my wrists as I attempted to escape.

Usagi: Tell me what did he do to you? Did he kiss you here? Here? What about here? Is he better than me? Is that it? Why did you let him do this to you? WHY?!

He was holding my body and checking everything thoroughly. I was trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

Haru: Ah...Usagi...stop...

I panted hard.

His hands went down to my pants. I couldn't stop him.

Usagi: Did he go all the way down here?

He gently laughed.

Usagi: He didn't, huh? Do you like this, Haru? A man forcing himself to you...you're getting turned on, huh? I can feel it here...

I couldn't describe what I was feeling. I wanted to fight him and escape, but I had a different feeling like I wanted to submit to him.

Is this really what I want?

Usagi tasted all of me.

I already felt guilty.

I felt dirty.

I gave in to what he was doing.

I didn't like this...

He removed my pants and started unbuckling his belt.

I was giving up.

I am accepting this punishment. I just can't be wishy-washy with my feelings.

I was playing with fire and I was bound to get burned.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't stop it.

Haru: Do whatever you want...

I continued to cry and covered my face.