Chapter 26

I went inside my house and my mom was waiting for me.

Misa: Did you sort things out with Usagi?

Haru: Wha—t? How—

Misa: Yea, I know. Usagi told me everything. He asked me if he could borrow you for a bit. So, what happened?

Haru: Um...No—thing.

Misa: You know you can tell me anything right? Usagi begged me, and he almost groveled on the floor...What did you do to him to make him like that? It must be your dazzling look that you inherited from me. But anyway, in all seriousness...If you don't want him just reject him straight out, so that he can move on with his life. Don't drag this for too long.

Haru: I know mom...I am not even sure what I am feeling anymore...

Misa: Part of growing up is figuring things out. You will learn this through experience. Even if I give you advice, you probably won't understand. I just want to let you know that I am here for you and I am willing to listen.

Haru: Thanks, mom.

I hugged her and got ready for bed.

________________

I woke up and the memories from yesterday were still fresh in my mind. I was experimenting with Aki and that felt apart. Usagi almost forced himself to me...literally into me...and that didn't even happen.

Why do I feel disappointed?

What did I do to them for them to act like that towards me?

I am the one who should be doing all the ravishing!

The scene with Aki and Usagi looked like I was the helpless uke.

How pathetic...

I am a man.

I should be doing the ravishing.

I have mixed feelings with Aki. He is charming and kind and I love his positivity.

Usagi is different. The way he makes me feel...is different.

Ah! I want to scream and disappear.

I don't want to think anymore...What is happening to me?!

Initially, I wasn't attracted to them.

But now, Aki and Usagi are filling up my thoughts.

Is this love?

Is this lust?

Oh my god...

I am screwed.

____________________________

Misa: Haru, breakfast is ready. Your dad is off today, we should eat together!

I went down stairs to join my family.

Hideki: Dad, did you know Haru had a guy over yesterday?

Kazuo (Haru's dad): Huh, really?

Hideki: Yea, he even gave me the PandaMeow life-sized stuff toy.

Misa: Wasn't that sold out? You were begging us to get it for you. I heard on the news that one of those stuff toy was auctioned off online for a thousand dollars.

Kazuo: Really? Aki must be rich. Well, Haru is attending that elite high school. He is destined to meet rich kids like that.

Hideki: I like Aki. Haru, you should date him so he can buy more things for me.

Misa: Aki is good looking but he is not exactly my type for Haru. Usagi and Haru make a really cute couple.

Haru: What are you guys talking about?! This is my life! OKAY!

Hideki: I don't like Usagi. He didn't buy me the stuff toy.

Misa: But Usagi is dreamy. though.

Hideki: They look the same to me.

Kazuo: Well, I haven't met these guys so I can really make any opinion. But if they are both rich and can take care of Haru...I guess that's fine by me.

Misa: It's not all about the money, daddy. Haru should pick someone in the name of love!

Hideki: I think money is good. I pick money over love. Aki will spoil big brother. My vote for Haru's boyfriend will go to Aki.

Misa: My vote goes to Usagi.

Kazuo: Well, as long as Haru's happy. I'm okay with that.

Misa: Daddy, vote for Usagi!!

Hideki: Dad, if you love me, you will give me your vote to Aki!

Haru: STOP TALKING ABOUT MY LIFE! This is not a contest!

My mom and Hideki were butting heads. My dad was just indifferent about all of these. He knew about my preference but he was still supportive of me. He doesn't speak much but I know he loves me...

My family is really weird...

______________________

Haru's dad finally made an appearance! :P 

It was tiring to write 7 chapters this weekend. I drafted the story last week and I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do...I had so much fun writing it so please let me know what you think!

Haru is still half-assing his feelings towards Aki and Usagi...what would happen next?!

Aki vs. Usagi coming to the next chapters XD :P

Until next time! 

-Love, SeruSenpai <3