F I F T Y

CHAPTER FIFTY

Sehun's POV

A week has passed since we went to the cemetery. It was a good thing we went there, Paige looked so happy to visit her family once again. Even though there were a couple of bad memories encountered, we still managed to spend the rest of the day happily.

"Aren't you going to hurry? We still have class." Paige scoffed as she passed by me and Kai.

One thing I noticed over the week, Paige easily gets mad. She also got a bit bossy too.

"Hey, did you two have a fight?" Kai asked.

I shook my head, we're perfectly fine. "I don't even know why she suddenly got moody."

"Is it that time of the month?" Kai asked and I kicked his shin. "What? It's a possibility."

"I don't think it's that. Besides, how am I supposed to know?" I groaned.

"Is she pregnant then?" He asked.

"No!" I pushed him. "Why would you even think of that?!"

He laughed. "Father told me once, there are three reasons on why a girl is moody," he began. "One, she's on her period. Two, she's pregnant or three, the boyfriend is being an ignorant jerk." he explained. "You aren't being ignorant, are you?"

I looked at him in disbelief. "You're explaining it as if it's accurate. It came from father, how will you know if it's serious? And one more thing, I am not an ignorant boyfriend."

I'm not even the boyfriend yet... Am I?

"At least father got mother and had eleven kids. Now that... That's one manly father." he said.

"Or maybe he's just itching to get his hands on mother," I deadpanned.

I suddenly got hit on the head. "You two, what the heck are you talking about?" Chanyeol groaned.

"Since when did you get here?" Kai asked.

"Since you were asking if Paige is on her period," he answered. Seriously, the more we talk about this the more I want to be alone.

"Well what do you think? Have you noticed Paige getting a bit moody?" Kai asked him.

The two then looked at me. "I did nothing, I swear." I raised my hands in defeat.

"She's a lot different in my opinion," Chanyeol crossed his arms. "Not just her mood but physically too."

"Physically?" I asked.

"Her eyes, they always change colors now. Then there's her smile." I eyed Chanyeol.

"Are you checking her out?" I asked.

"Don't get too possessive now," he interrupted. "I just happened to notice. Don't punch me in the face when I say this but there's something about her nowadays that makes her look... Seductive."

"I agree," Kai nodded.

"You'd agree with anything, Kai." Chanyeol snorts.

I felt weird discussing this with my brothers. I just shrugged it off. "Hey you three, come on. What are you waiting for?" We heard Paige's voice.

"Then again Paige is a girl. Girls are complicated, we'll never know" Chanyeol scratched his head.

When we got into the the van, I made sure that I was sitting beside Paige. She was just leaning against the window while we were on our way to the school.

"Is something bothering you these days?" I asked her.

She looked at me for a moment before returning her gaze back outside.