3.7

"There's two kinds of crazy, but I'm pretty sure you're the worst kind."

~~~

"What the fucking fuck?" Louis growled as he stormed towards the back of the club.

Harry shot forward, grabbing Louis's hand, pulling him back. "Louis, you aren't allowed to just barge in like that!"

"Fine," Louis huffed, turning to a guard. "I'd like a private room with the boy on stage."

The order was placed and Louis paid right away, anger in his blue eyes. Harry chuckled fondly, but Louis saw no humor in this situation.

"I'm about to kick ass," Louis growled.

"That's alright, baby, but don't break a pretty nail and stay my innocent princess," Harry said, nudging his nose into Louis's hair. "I'll help relieve some stress when we get home."

"Shit, yeah," Louis agreed. "Could you, Harry?"

"'Course, baby. Go punch Avery in the face."

Louis giggled, pecking Harry's lips before following the man to a private room, where he waited. Avery came in not much later, immediately stopping in his tracks.

"Louis."

"Avery."

Louis was quick, pushing Avery back to lock the door, but this was nothing like when Harry does it to Louis.

"So, Avery. Why don't you take a seat?"

"I don't think-"

"Take a seat!" Louis hissed, causing Avery to obey. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"I work here," Avery said innocently, blinking up at Louis.

"You... You died!" Louis said in exaggeration.

"No. I faked my death," Avery said in a water bored tone, watching as Louis tensed up.

"Why?"

"Simple," Avery snapped. "I didn't want them to find out that I set Alive on fire."

Louis's head spun. This made no sense.

"No surprise you basically forgot about my existence. You fucked your boy toy right after my funeral, didn't you?" Avery accused.

"How did you know-"

"I know more than you think, Louis Tomlinson. You and Harry were fucking far before I caught on. I was at Alive the night you fetched him and took him home- although I know I correct in assuming he's been the one caring for you. Just like a proper Daddy, isn't he?"

Louis stared at Avery, suddenly intimidated and a bit petrified as the boy stood up, merely two inches taller than Louis.

"You're a stalker," Louis said in a shaky voice. "You have to be. How'd you-"

"I tracked you, Louis! I had to! You were out to get my man. Harry had a thing about fucking strangers, but I talked him into it one time. Unfortunately, he refused me the second time, but I figured he was just picky, not fucking my best mate!"

"Avery," Louis said in a wavered voice. "How was I to know-"

"You had to have known, Louis. You would have, if you were a true friend, but you never really listened to me!" Avery screeched, stepping towards Louis, who backed up. "So, I set Alive on fire on Mark Tomlinson's orders. I didn't know your own club would shut down and I was delighted until I saw you and Harry as the faces for the new club! I was devastated. My death was easy to fake. But, alas, I suppose this death has to he real if it takes you down as well," Avery said, suddenly pulling out a box of matches.

"No," Louis whispered. "No, Avery, don't be silly. You wouldn't do this."

"I wanted Harry and you took him!"

"I get that Harry is entrancing! Please, but that's all he is. He'd never love anyone but himself," Louis said, backing into the wall. "Not even me, Avery. He kept to from me. I never knew-"

"You liar!" Avery cried out, hands shaking. "You knew!"

"I didn't!" Louis swore, heart thumping as Avery grew closer, pushing him to the wall. "I swear, Av, I didn't know!" Louis sobbed.

There was a bang on the door before Harry called out Louis's name.

"Harry!" Louis sobbed, making Avery's eyes change from guilty to vengeful.

"You two are in love! Isn't that precious? Louis learned not to be a slut. You always took the spotlight, Louis. You couldn't share, could you?"

"Harry," Louis whimpered as the door continued to be banged upon, Harry calling his name loudly.

"Harry, Harry, Harry," Avery mocked. "What would Harry do if you died, Louis? Would he go fuck your best mate?"

"No," Louis sobbed, crying now, reaching out for the door. "He- please, don't."

Avery's eyes glittered as he strikes a match, holding it close to Louis's face. Louis screamed as Avery suddenly placed the match to his neck. The door busted open and Harry stormed across the room, shoving Avery to the ground and pouncing, punching him in the face. Avery had dropped the dead match, making Louis merely whimper as the flesh of his neck burned in pain, raw skin under his fingers.

"What did you do?" Louis heard Harry shout as security came in. "Don't lay another finger on my boy, you physcho!" Harry screamed as the security pulled him out Harry gripped Louis's hand and dragged him away, Ed hot on their heels.

"He did it," Louis sobbed when they got outside. "He burned down your club, Harry."

"I don't care. He almost burned down my world," Harry choked out, pulling Louis in to his chest.

~~~

That was only 885 words wtf am I doing

That was a short chapter, I know, I'm sorry, but I felt it was dramatic and mighty important.

The story is almost over and I'm working on new ideas as well, so if you plan on reading another story of mine (I write awful stories you probably don't care lol) I'm writing a really sad story called Voodoo next so comment "Louis's bum" if you wanna hear the description (:

Lol watch me get no comments now bc I'm a loser why do you guys like me

Xx