Scotty put your claws away

I was originally going to update this when it hit 250 reads, which I thought would be in like a week, but we're already there omg thanks so much guys! :)

"Dude are you sure you want to go to school? You're still on crutches."

"Scott, I haven't been to school in 2 weeks. It's senior year. I can't copy Lydia's notes forever."

"Fair enough."

"I don't want to go to school."

"Isaac you were in France for how long? A year? Did you go to school at all during that time?" Stiles questioned, giving Isaac a look.

"No." Isaac mumbled, putting slightly.

"Well that's why you have to come."

Scott and Stiles hadn't been apart since they made up. Isaac had followed the two everywhere, to check that they were ok. Turns out their bromance could never be broken. Not even by Theo Raeken.

Who it turns out was back. And at school.

When he rounded the corner and stepped into the hallway that Stiles, Scott and Isaac were stood in, followed by his Chimeras, the hair on the back of Stiles' neck stood on end. His heartbeat rose as he remembered the threat Theo had made. You will become Void again.

"Wait, they're alive?" Stiles muttered, only loud enough so that the two werewolves could hear.

"Hello Scott. Stiles, what have you done to your leg?" Scott growled, which made Theo laugh. He turned to Isaac. "Isaac Lahey. I've heard lots about you."

"Why are you here?" Scott stood forward in front of his friends, in a sort of protective manner that made Theo give an amused smile.

"I go to school here. Didn't you know?" He winked at Stiles, causing him to shiver. The Chimeras followed slyly. Hayden, however, fell back slightly, head down, refusing to look at the boys.

"Wait... Hayden is alive?" Scott questioned

"Shit I've just realised-"

"What?"

"When Derek and I went to see Liam, Derek said there was someone in his room. Do you think that-"

"That it was Hayden?"

"It's a possibility."

Scott slammed his locker door in annoyance and betrayal.

"Hey, Scotty, put your claws away. I'm sure we're just jumping to conclusions." Stiles laid a hand on his brother's arm. Scott shook his head, his red eyes receding back into his normal colour.

As they made their way to their first period, slowly- as Stiles was on crutches, Scott saw a familiar face round the corner.

"Malia!" He yelled, running over to the were-coyote. "Where have you been?"

"I'm not staying." Malia pulled some things from her locker. Photos and books. Stiles caught a glimpse of a photo of them both, at the end of Junior year. She quickly slipped it inside one of her books.

"Why?"

"I'm going to find my mother." Malia didn't look at Stiles.

"What? Why?"

"Because she's trying to kill me." Malia turned, and walked away. The boys' eyes followed her down the corridor until she walked away.

"What's she talking about Stiles?" Scott turned to his best friend as Malia turned the corner. Stiles' face was blank, his eyes trained to the floor.

"How should I know?"

"Stiles, she's your girlfriend."

"We broke up." Stiles stated simply, shrugging.

"When? Oh god Stiles I'm so sorry man."

"Last week. When Derek came back."

"When your Dad was still in hospital?" Scott's eyes widened in disbelief at Malia's timing.

Stiles nodded, looking at the floor. He didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"Dude that's harsh. Her loss though." Isaac said. When Scott gave him strange looks he shrugged. "What?
I thought you were gay anyway."

Stiles shook his head and limped off to coach's class.

***
Can we talk about how perfect Adele's new song is? Like seriously did she write it for our fandom or something because it is literally sterek. If you haven't heard it I strongly suggest you go listen right now because it's amazing.

Thanks for reading, comment and vote for a faster update :)