prologue

Perseus Jackson was adopted at the age of seven by quite possibly the worst family in the whole world: the Dursleys. He met Harry Potter, quite possibly the best person in the entire universe, that same day. Many people, when they first met the two boys, thought that they were, in fact, biological brothers, if not twins. Though they weren't even related in the slightest, they were nearly identical.

Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, would tell you that he was decidedly average. In some ways, he was. But in others, he really wasn't. Percy didn't know who his parents were and he didn't know anyone who did. He eventually found out that his mother was murdered, though no one knew why or even how. He closely resembled his father; he had wild black hair, sea green eyes, and was rather well-built, especially as he got older.

Harry Potter was almost exactly like Percy in looks, yet he could not be more different. His skin was paler than Percy's, but not by a lot. His hair was just as wild and unruly. His eyes were slightly greener and not as blue - instead of a tropical ocean, Harry's eyes were emeralds. He had a scar shaped like a lightning bolt in the middle of his forehead. Like Percy, he didn't know his mother and father, but unlike Percy, he did know what they looked like and who they were. Harry's parents were murdered when he was only a year old by the darkest man in the world. And it was up to Harry to stop him.

One day, they both received a letter. These letters told them that they had been accepted as students into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It seemed like a dream come true, and it was most of the time, but, after all, all good things must eventually come to an end.

****

Hello, welcome readers both new and returning! If you are a returning reader, you will notice that, as you read on, some things will have been changed. Whether they are small changes or large changes, I cannot say. You will simply have to find out. (If you are starting this book recently after May 20, 2019, you might be confused - some things may not line up for a while. I recommend, if you truly are interested in reading, saving this book to your Library and returning at a later date. It will be marked as Complete once I have finished making my changes.)

Several people have asked me if Percy is still American; as I write this I imagine Percy having a British accent. I know that, in canon, Percy is American. However, in this story, he was born in and grows up in Britain, where they are British.

Please comment any grammar or spelling mistakes you find throughout the book and I will do my best to correct them.

COMMENT + VOTE + FOLLOW ME FOR MORE