Chapter 7

*Warning  Swearing. **** means there is SEXUAL HAPPENINGS. COVER YOUR EYES INNOCENTS*

"Bullshit!"

"Language! There are children present!" Riley says smiling wide, "I win."

He threw his hands up in victory and walked in a circle. He was beaming, and I was standing there, arms crossed with one foot planted outwards with my hip sticking out. That bastard. Are you not supposed to let the girl win? Who am I kidding? This is Riley I'm talking about. I glare at the score, 22-26. Fuck.

"Don't be a sore loser, Kitten." He said pinching my cheek.

Slapping his hand away I declared,

"Ski ball. Now. If I win, you no longer call me Kitten. If you win..." I trail off not knowing what else he wants.

I mean... I have to go on that stupid date with him now... I hope I'm not digging myself a bigger hole.

"Hmmm... If I win... You have to..." he tapped his chin while looking up, seemingly thinking really hard, "If I win... you have to do whatever I say for 24 hours."

"What?! No way! Do you think I'm stupid?"

I can't believe this guy. He would most likely make me clean his disgusting room or knowing his standards... make me give him a blow job. What an asshole. There is no way. Not when I know he would never want to be faithful.

"No, I don't think you're stupid. 24 hours starting tomorrow."

"If you agree that no sexual favours are to be involved I will agree. I am so not rubbing you off every time you feel horny." I say looking at him blankly

"I do have standards you know. I'd never make you do something you didn't want to. But as to your little terms, it's a deal... not including kisses." Riley had a smirk that brought shivers to every inch of my body.

There is no way I can agree to this. He's going to torture me! Or worse! I'm not sure what is worse than torture but if any one were to find out it would be him.

"Deal." I heard my voice but there's no way I would agree to this.

I watch as he puts the two coins into the ski ball machine. I have to win. I have to. If I don't, it's possible that whatever he forces me to do will make me fall for him even more then I already have, and I can't have that. Not with everything going on with Joseph. The lights on the game flicker and I put my hand down on my start button, Riley doing the same. I count to three out loud and then we both push our buttons waiting for the balls to drop down. Focusing on my machine only I continuously throw the balls one after the other trying to get as many points as I can. I get angry when I hear him snickering at me. This is harder than I thought! I keep getting them in the stupid twenty-five hole. Please Lord help me. Please let me win. Please.

Yeah, no such luck. The buzzer goes off and I puff my chest out and narrow my eyes. This cannot be happening. Let's just say I lost, because the difference in our scores is truly embarrassing.

"You look like your Kitten just died, Kitten." Riley snorted

"I'm going to ba-!" I cut myself off remembering I'm in the presents of children of all ages. I bat my eyelashes and peek up at him, "I guess I have to do as you say tomorrow." I wink.

I cannot believe I just said that. I go from about to threaten to bash his head in... to a flirt. Play nice, don't laugh at him for taking you seriously. I look up at him and smile when I see him gulp, slowly looking me up and down. It worked! Ha!