Chapter One- EDITED

Lola in Media

Lola's POV

"This is the third night in the row that you've woken up in a cold sweat. Your starting to worry me." my fiance Greg says to me. We've been engage for six months now.

I knew why I was waking up in cold sweats. Having nightmares about him finding out about my affair is killing me.

I know that I should end it, but the way Sammy makes me feel stops me. Both in and out of the bed.

"Don't worry so much Greg. I'm probably just having a bad nightmare that I can't remember anymore when I wake."

Lies.

"I don't like this baby." he tells me. It was seven thirty in the afternoon and he was getting ready for work.

I was a teacher at the local high school. I worked from six in the morning until three in the afternoon teaching. I then stay for another three hours to handle duty and all that other stuff. By the time I come home my fiance is leaving to go to work. Why he choose to work the night shift beats me. Its like he deliberately didn't want to stay home with me. One reason I started sleeping with Sammy.

"I'm leaving." he tells me before kissing my cheek and walking out the room.

During the boyfriend/girlfriend stage of our relationship I loved it. We dated for three years before he proposed. I knew that I was in love with him. Then three months into the engagement things changed.

We moved in with each other. Or he moved in with me must I say. He started working the night shift at work. We never say each other any more. I got bored.

And then I found Sammy. At first I would turn down all his advances. I wasn't comfortable with cheating no matter how attracted I was to him.

But after a teacher/staff party he showed me what passion was. Greg was never big in sex. And him being my first and only, what we did was all I knew. Until that night where Sammy took to me to new heights. From that point I was stuck. I couldn't let go of Greg. For some reason even though I no longer loved him, I could not bring myself to end the engagement.

I also couldn't further my relationship with Sammy. He was only nineteen. Not even old enough to drink yet. But here I was loving every minute that I spent with him.

Hearing my doorbell ring I rush to open the door. I wasn't expecting anyone so who could it be.

Opening the door I see Sammy standing there. I quickly let him while checking to see if anyone one saw.

Once I knew that the coast was a clear I closed and locked the door. Greg didn't get home until late. Around eleven at night.

"Sammy what are you..?" I start but am cut off by his lips on mine. He picks me up and slams into the wall.

"I've been thinking about you since we left work." he says before latching onto my neck biting and sucking. I fight to remove his shirt as he does the same with me clothes.

"Damn your wet." he speaks sticking his long finger into my wetness. He slowly thrusts it in and out keeping a torturous pace going.

"Sammy." I groan out rocking against his finger.

He picks me up before carrying me to my room. Laying me on my bed he swiftly undresses.

After putting a condom on, he thrusts into me completing me.

Three rounds. That's how long we went. After that we cuddle for a while before he left. I took a shower before cooking a small dinner for Greg. I left it in the stove for him before going to bed.

I don't change the sheets.