Favor

A week passed since we started the new year at Hogwarts and everything was different. Cedric wasn't around, the teachers were somehow in a dark mood most of the time, we had a new DADA teacher or should I say we had a toad for a teacher, Fred and I weren't together, the sorting hat warned us with the new song it sang at the welcoming, nothing was familiar to me this year... expect for the pranks the twins started to pull again.

Today in particular, all first years were purple. I guess the twins decided to use them as testing bunnies again.

"You turned them purple, Fred! How is that not a big deal? Give me the sweets!" I heard Hermione's shouts echoing in the end of the corridor as I still observed the purple minions.

"Blimey, Granger. You need to relax, they'll be fine in an hour."

I passed them on my way to the library and felt eyes following me from behind.

"Oi, Daniels!" This was it, the most familiar thing in the school for the past two years and it hit me like cold water. Chills ran all the way down my spine... What did he want?

"Off to the library, am I right?" He asked as he reached me and noticed I wasn't about to say anything.

"Yes..." I felt like something was squeezing my throat and I couldn't speak with my usual voice.

"Mind if I tag along, after all we haven't spoke to each other for quite a time..." I was shocked at how casually he spoke, as if nothing happened between us. His hands were carelessly in his pockets and the huge smile played on his lips. I couldn't believe it. You think you can play like that, Weasley? Not this time!

I looked around to make sure it was only the two of us in the corridor and when I was, I turned my attention to him.

"Fred..." I said in my most seductive, yet innocent voice I could make and took few steps towards him, parting my lips a bit to add more effect to it.

"P-Paige?" He actually fell for it... good.

I chuckled in a perverted way and got even closer.

"You know, Freddie?" I placed my hands on his chest and looked up slowly in his eyes, while taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

I noticed how straightened his body got, which made him taller, so I got on my toes and pushed myself even closer than I was. "Can you do something for me, Fred?" I whispered seductively while looking at his lips and then closing my eyes reaching for them.

"Y-Yes, love, anything." I couldn't believe how easily he decided to call me love again. But something in that word made butterflies explode in my stomach.

"Leave me alone." I said these words slow and clear, as I opened my eyes and gave him the most serious look I could give.

His mouth didn't move, but his eyes showed how he broke into pieces from my words. He deserved it, I didn't feel guilt, in fact I felt stronger than ever. Pulling away, I gave him one last glance before turn around, leaving him numb and alone in the corridor.

I took the corner leading to the library when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying..." I started to apologize but was cut off. In front of me stood the guy from the train.

"It's alright." He chuckled out, revealing his perfect white teeth. "Just be careful next time." I was melting on the inside. He was very tall and had style, and a perfect smile, and eyes, and... Paige! Stop staring! I shook my head and smiled in a goof way, which he seemed to like from the chuckle he gave me once again.

"Yeah... I'll try." I felt how my face was blushing under his eyes.

"Well... see you around." He placed his hand on my shoulder and walked away.

"See ya..." I whispered as I watched him disappear in the corridor.

Maybe this last year won't be so bad after all.