Skiving Snackboxes

Fred's POV

George and I were squished behind of suit of armor outside of Snape's office. He, of course, had confiscated some of our Skiving Snackboxes. I was blaming Granger for that...

Flashback

"It's NOT excellent!" Hermione shouted at me when she busted me and George testing our sweets on the first-years... again.

"Course it is, they're alive, Granger, aren't they?" I don't know why, but I enjoyed giving her a hard time being a Prefect.

"You can't do this! What if you made one of them really ill?"

"We're not going to make them ill, we've already tested them all on ourselves, this is just to see if everyone reacts the same-" But before I could finish she cut me off by taking the Snackbox from my hands and then from George's , before rushing to Snape's office.

End of Flashback

  We were staring to get really bored and uncomfortable. We were too tall to keep hiding behind the same suit of armor for all these years.

"Does he ever leave his office?" I heard the annoyed voice of my brother as he exhaled.

"Don't think so George... If he did, he should've been gone by now. It's way past curfew."

With the passing minutes we were starting to get really impatient. We needed those back for business. People were actually paying good money for those. We waited for a little while longer and then we heard footsteps coming down the dungeon stairs. Peeking from my spot I saw Umbridge.

"Great..." I mumbled under my breath knowing she would definitely be destroying our merchandise.

"Well... I don't think we can wait any longer Fred."

"Nope, I don't think we can, George."

  Once Umbridge was inside Snape's office, we silently hurried towards the dungeon stairs, because we needed a quick getaway.

George took out his wand and quickly said, "Accio Skiving Snackboxes."

They came soaring out of Snape's office and we ran up the stairs as fast as we could while hearing shouts and fast steps following from behind.

"Get them!" We heard Umbridge shout at her loyal servant, Filch.

We need to hide those now, but where? And like a gift from the heaven my question was answered.

Paige's POV

   I was walking thru the corridor leading to the dungeons, where Professor Snape's office was. Unlike most of the student who disliked him, I somehow thought that he deserved to be a DADA teacher. He was helping me with something no one else could, or didn't dare to try.

"Get them!" I heard the annoying voice of the toad, echoing in the corridor, followed by fast footsteps.

And then I understood why... the twins were in trouble again. They were running towards me and when they spotted me one of them smiled to the ears.

"Paige, help us!" George breathed out and handed me a Snackbox, one of their many inventions for their future shop. I was about to protest but he ran away, leaving me with his brother. I gave him a puzzled look, knowing he will probably do the same.

"There they are!" Umbridge's voice rang from behind his back. I peeked from his shoulder and spotted the pink toad, "jumping" on her high heels with speed I never believed she could have.

Fred quickly opened my bag and put his Snackbox inside. I was expecting him to run, but his actions shocked me. I felt how fast his arm wrapped around my waist and before I could protest he pulled me for a deep kiss on the lips. My eyes stared in shock at first and I tried to pull back, but slowly closed my eyes and relaxed replying to his movements.

"How dare you!" A voice squeaked and a magic force pulled us apart.

I looked at Umbridge holding her pink wand pointed at us and her lips were forming a thin line.

"This is a school, not a park where you could express your hormones! The Ministry will not tolerate such things!"

I apologized with lowered head and excused myself, leaving Fred to deal with them, while I had to hide their Snackboxes until they could take them back.

  I got in my room and sat on the bed placing both boxes next to me. I stared outside the window next to my bed and looked at the clouds forming all kind of things. I placed my fingers on my lips and returned to the moment when he kissed me. When I said to leave me alone I didn't mean kiss me when you need a favor from me. And then it hit me... Angelina. You are so dead, Paige! I started to imagine how she will hit me with a quaffle and how I'll have to spend few days in the hospital wing.   Thinking of the whole satiation made my head hurt, so I forced myself to fall asleep and hopefully forget about this whole thing.