Rosy Cheeks

I decide to spent the day at home and skip school. My mom was still sleeping, so I'm glad I didnt have to make lame excuses in short time.

The sore pain starting to subside, thanks to Camila's advice. I took an iced bath after I woke up, nothing is more refreshing than taking the ASL challenge in a whole different level. Thank goodness at the sunny weather, I would die in hypothermia after the bath.

My muscle was relaxed after the bath, and I planned to take long nap, I only slept for 2 hours last night, I desperately need my beauty sleep.

I wonder how Camila manage to woke up this morning and went to school. If I were her, I won't stand a chance to stay awake on the first period.

Oh, and Austin did pick her up with his black sedan this morning, and even opened the car door for her. Assholes. It's a nice demeanor, don't get me wrong, I just don't want him to do that for her.

I find myself reading some Sherlock Holmes novels that afternoon. It's a pretty good distraction from Austin, but soon I found myself drift to sleep.

-

Tuck.

My eyes flutter open.

Tuck. Tuck.

I sat up and rub my eyes.

Tuck. Tuck. Tuck.

I groan and stood up as I scanned my room for the source of the sound.

It was from my window, I knew the one and only who would do such thing. I quickly freshen up a bit and fix my hair a little. You don't want to look like a hobo in front of your crush.

"Hi Camz!" I yelled as I hurriedly opened my window to see her.

And there she is, looking beautiful as ever by her window as the orange light of sunset, highlighting down her brown hair, making it looked so angelic. But instead of seeing the smile I adorned so much, I see a frown and a pout lips. Not that I complain, she still looks amazing in every face expression. And in this case, with that pouting lips, she looks so adorable and....kiss-able. Shit.

"Don't Camz me. You weren't at school like you said you would." She said as she crossed her arm.

Aww she's looking for me.

I giggle at her. "I need my beauty sleep Camz. I've only slept for 2 hours..... No, wait we've only slept for 2 hours. How come you're not tired, sleepy or anything?" I tease her back.

"I'm just not tired. Probably some nap I took, before." She simply said.

"Okay...." I raised my eyebrow, suspiciously.

"Hey, how's your back?" She asked suddenly.

"Really good, I took an ice bath you know."

"What? really? ASL challenge whole new level!" She joked.

"I know right?! That's what I've thought!" I said grinning.

"You should have record it."

"That ASL challenge is so last year. If you want me to embarrassed myself then I would."

"It's still worth to watch though." She shrugs.

I was going to banter her back, but I blush furiously at the image of Camila watching me in a bath. I knew she's unintentional said that, it's just my stupid feelings gets in the way. I have nothing to say, so I just giggle with my head down, in the corner of my eyes I can see she smiled.

"So, how's school?" I asked trying to distract away my mind.

"Not much, just plain old boring without you." she shrugs. I had to suppressed the my smile on my face. "What are you doing now?" she asked.