26. First Date

TAEHYUNG's POV

*DING DONG*

I could feel my palm becoming sweaty as I click the door bell. Gosh... Why am I so nervous.
Within a matter of seconds, someone appear to open the door.

"Hello!" I bowed to an ahjuma, who look around late 40's.

"Oh well, hello there young man. Are you looking for K-... Jinhee?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm Jinhee's boyfriend"

"OH! You should've told me earlier. I'm Jinhee's mother. Welcome inside~" she smile sincerely as she welcome me into the house. This is actually my first time in her house so I feel a bit anxious.

"Honey! Who is that?" Was the first I heard when we enter the house. Her house was luxurious and spacious than i expected.

"It's Jinhee's boyfriend!" Mrs.Kim said as she lead me to the living room where I spotted a man who I assumed is Jinhee's dad.

NO ONE's POV

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung bow to Mr.Kim this time.

*My daughter's boyfriend, huh? Hum.... He's well dress and well manner, but can I trust this guy?* Mr.Kim thought.

"Have a seat" Mr.Kim command and Taehyung follow to sit across from him. Mrs.Kim also walk to sit on her husband's side.

"How old are you?" Mr.Kim started to ask.

"The same as Jinhee, sir" Taehyung replied.

"What is your parent's jobs?" Mrs.Kim ask

"My parents are the CEO of the Kim's Jewelers Enterprise."

Jinhee's parent widen their eyes upon hearing his reply, of course because the company are one of the biggest companies in Korea.
*He comes from a good background, too* Mr.Kim thought.

"Are you aware that...Jinhee is a....you know?" Mr.Kim asked.

"Jinhee is a.....what?" Taehyung grew confuse.

"Some one behind the braces, nerdy hair, and glasses" Mrs.Kim said.

Instead of understanding it, Taehyung was even more confuse.
"Behind....the glasses and braces? I've never seen her without both"

*HE DOESN'T KNOW?!* Mr. And Mrs.Kim thought. *Is this why she wanted to take down the poster??*

"Oh so...... You love her for real?" Mr.Kim asked.

"Yes, sir. I am serious about Jinhee. I love her." Taehyung smiled.

*I like this guy* Jinhee's parent thought.

"But the way I see, someone as good looking as you and you look like a popular guy too. You can get any the prettier girls but why would you date a nerdy-looking girl like my daughter?" Mr.Kim acted.

"No!! I've never saw Jinhee that way. For the first time I met her, I know she was different from other girls. Jinhee is the prettiest girl in my eyes and no one can beat her in my heart" Taehyung found it a bit cheesy, but it was true.

*Yup, he's definitely the one for my daughter. Good job, KJ* Mrs. And Mr.Kim both smile in their mind.

JINHEE's POV

I look at myself in the mirror. I look decent with the ripped jeans, white shirt, and white converse. I just love comfortable clothing like this.

*Time to leave~*
I took my phone with me and headed my way downstairs.
I could hear the laughter of my parents from the living room.............