Fight! Fight! Fight!

"Do you not trust me as a mother? Is that it? I can't believe you, questioning me like that. I gave birth to you, and you stand here and question my authority and judgment. I am speechless-"

"Obviously not, you're talking." I stated, she have me a death glare.

"How dare you talk to me like that, I am your mother? I think you need to realize that you have no right to question the decisions I make in this house and you have no right to talk to me like that." I then had a feeling of what she was doing, avoiding the situation by arguing with me about her authority in this house.

"Mom, listen-"

"Listen? Listen? Who do you think you are, telling me to listen? You act like you’re a grown woman and you can boss me around. I swear-"

"GAAAA! I CAN NEVER TALK TO YOU!" With that I stormed out of the house, ignoring E.J and Parker calling for me to come back. I ran, I ran so fast I had no idea where I was. When I stopped running ended up at a random park. I walked over and sat down on a bench, and tried to control my breath from all the running.

After a while I started to watch all the kids, skip, jump, swing and play tag. They seemed to have it easy, with their smiles and-

"Van?" I looked next to me and saw Victor.

"Hey." I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I ran here, as a matter of fact I have no idea where I am, all I know is I am at park." Victor laughed.

"Uncle V, Uncle V, look!" Victor turned to a little boy that had two hands on the monkey bars.

"I see, can you make it to the next set of bars?" Asked Victor, the boy looked ahead and then broke out in a nod. I watched as the little boy swung back and forth, and in a fast movement he grabbed the bar in front of him. "Good job, Carlo." Says Victor. He then turned to me.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"6 about to be 7," a woman said. I looked in front of me and saw twenty year old woman. She had dirty blond hair and green eyes.

"Vanessa, this is my sister, Jilin, Jilin this is my friend from school, Vanessa." States Victor.

"It so nice to meet you," says Jilin. "My brother is always hanging around the wrong crowd, but you, I like you, and I think you will do my brother some good."

"…err…thanks." To me it seemed like his sister thought Victor and I were dating.

But I am not, because I am dating that jerk, E.J…

"Would you like to go get some ice cream?" Asked Victor. I thought about it for a second.

"Yeah sure," I followed Victor to his car…"How many siblings to you have?" I asked out of boredom as we sat down at the ice cream place. He took a bit of his caramel ice cream and sighed.

"I have seven." He said. "Three sisters and four brothers," I nodded, "And what about you, any siblings?" I looked out the window, scared of the fact if I should tell him or not. At first my body was screaming to tell him, I mean I need to tell someone, and not hold it in. But then I thought it would be best not to tell him. I was about to tell him a lie when my phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Please don't hang up on me," it was my dad. I got up and walked outside of the ice cream place. "I want to talk to you, before it's too late-"

"Please, I am not in the mood to talk to you, it's been a week since you kicked me out. I have no reason to talk to you."

"Why are you acting all mad?"