One

Freshman year of college was kind of difficult, but mainly a breeze. NYU was amazing. The professors and people were very nice and welcoming. The school was also a nice atmosphere to be placed in, in general.

Big classrooms which made each class not feel so overpopulated. I hate it when it's a tiny classroom and they try to shove forty or so people in there. Campus was really safe, too.

I've made a lot of friends and met a lot of cute and attractive college boys and most of them didn't just want to get in my pants. They made me feel like I fit in. Even though I was a West Coast girl in the East.

College is so much more different than high school. Most of the people are mature and responsible, but there's still that five percent of people who act like kindergarteners.

At one point during class, this kid recited Drake lyrics to me and even though they seriously described me, I laughed so hard. I don't like to talk about my Californian friends to my New York friends, so I'm not sure how he knew my life.

Right now, I'm on the plane back to Los Angeles, there's about ten minutes of the flight left, because we can't stay in our dorms for the summer. All of my things are being moved back by some hired people.

I'm so excited and nervous to be stepping foot back on my original turf. To face all of those people again. I've missed all of them so much. I told most of them that I was leaving to go to college in a different state, but others, I kind of just left without a notice.

I've kept in touch with the people I talked to before I moved. I could never forget about them. The first few months were very hard because Jack pretty much forgot about me.

I think he's moved on to that brunette he was kissing on the cheek. The girl I got mad at him for being with while we were dating... The reason we broke and split up. I forgot her name.

Jack never tried to contact me afterwards. Hell, I don't even think he knows that I went to NYU. Sam still hasn't settled down, Nate still smokes everything he sees and Johnson, let's just say he's making it big.

I find myself not being able to move on. Well, I am moving on, but I can't talk to boys in that way. I can't flirt with them and I get way too uncomfortable when they flirt with me. It's definitely annoying not being able to find someone else.

Even with NYU being so nice, I kind of want to do my sophomore year of college at UCLA. I'd get to be closer to the people I'm more comfortable with. Speaking of which, Lyss can't pick me up form the airport. She was busy and held at work.

Dylan's doing great. He has a thing with a different girl which is nice. I hope all of his feelings for me have evaporated, but not completely. I don't want him to end up being like another Jack.

I forgot to charge my laptop last night, so it's dead and I can't watch any movies on there and my phone screen is way to small for that. Music plays quietly from my earbuds so I don't disturb other passengers.

I look through my phone and there's pretty much nothing to do. I didn't buy wifi and since we're in the air, I can't send or receive text messages. All I know is that Johnson is going to pick me up at my accurate flight landing time and arrival.

After a few moments, I hear the pilot speak on the intercom.

"Flight 342 from JFK in New York to LAX in California, we have arrived and the forecast is sunny with the high of 96 degrees; barely any wind." He informs us, chuckling afterwards. "I hope you all had a great time flying with us. Have a great rest of your day."

With that, there's a little bump from the plane landing on the ground. My noodle arms can only carry so much. My carry-on luggage and backpack. I wanted it to be a cliché flight where I meet a cute boy on the seat next to mine, but no.