Chapter-35

Jack backed away in fear as Airachnid had just taken down Wheeljack and now had her optics set on him.

"So much for the cavalry, eh Jack?" she taunted as she approached him. Jack began backing up and held up his stick to defend himself "Really?" she raised an optic ridge, then faster than the eye could see one of her extra limbs swung forward cutting the stick in half.

Jack looked at the remains of his stick "Scrap." he dropped them and continued backing away.

"RUN!" Wheeljack charged forward slamming into Airachnid, grabbing her as he continued forward, smashing through a couple of trees as he went. Jack didn't waste time and moved as fast as he could with his ankle. Wheeljack stopped, grabbed the assassin by the leg and swung her around several times before hammer tossing her into he air. She smashed through a tree before bouncing across the ground as she landed. Wheeljack unsheathed his swords, wincing in pain as energon continued to leak from his wound.

Airachnid got to her feet and narrowed her optics at the Wrecker "That was a mistake." she activated her extra limbs and charged.

Optimus and Megatron's battle had been interrupted and they stood surrounded by Starscream and seven duplicates of himself "Clones? Well played Starscream." Megatron said focussing on the one wielding the Magnus Hammer.

"Why thank you, they certainly proved the element of surprise, didn't they?" the seeker smirked.

"Starscream, stop this before it goes too far." Optimus warned.

"On the contrary Optimus Prime," Starscream laughed "I had originally come here to seize the newly discovered relic and add it to my arsenal. But now I won't even need it! Once word spreads of how I struck down both Megatron and Optimus Prime in one attack, both Autobots and Decepticons will have no choice but accept me as their new master."

Megatron laughed "Tell me Starscream, do your underlings share your delusions?"

"Underlings?" the clones questioned in unison "We are as one, though many."

Megatron looked to the Prime beside him and he returned the look. Though not a word was spoken they both new what to do and nodded. "I believe it is now time to finally end your rivalry, and at the end..." Starscream charged up the Magnus Hammer "You BOTH lose!"

"NO!" Megatron shouted, making all the clones aim at him, "If it is truly my time to fall then so be it," he aimed his cannon at Optimus "but destroying Optimus Prime is a right that belongs to me alone!"

Starscream thought for a moment "Very well, you two have been fighting so long, I suppose I can allow you to end it, Megatron. Consider it me granting your final request." he said smugly.

Megatron charged his cannon and looked the Prime right in the optics and fired. Before it hit him, Optimus activated his blade and swung, deflecting the blast at Starscream, whose optics widened before it hit his shoulder knocking him back. This distracted the clones and the leaders of the Autobots and Decepticons attacked.

Optimus rushed forward and used his blade to sever one clones arm, the clone yelled in pain but so did the real Starscream, he screamed louder when the Prime drove his blade through the clones spark terminating it.

Minwhile Megatron grabbed a clones arm, pulling it towards him as he drove his knee into it gut, causing Starscream to double over. He then swung and clone around and used him as a club to strike another clone and send him flying.

One clone fired a missile at Optimus who leaned back letting it fly past him before activating both his blasters and opened fire. Each blast hit the clone and the real Starscream began backing up in pain as if the blasts were hitting him, finally stopping when the clone fell to the ground, off lined.