Chapter 8

Locking the door I did a tour around the house. There was a cute kitchen and it opens to the small living room and beside the kitchen there was a laundry room.
Walking out the living room area to find three sets of rooms the last room was the master bedroom with a bathroom and a walk in closet.

The next room had a bed, a bedside table, and a small closet.
The room closest to the kitchen was a bathroom.

I walked towards the master bedroom and removed my shoes getting into bed and falling asleep.

(A few hours later)

I woke up feeling hungry I rolled around and read the clock, which had said it was ten in the morning I can't believe I slept for that long.

I stretched then walked towards the living room I grabbed the big bag and pulled it into what I guess now is my room.
I opened it and pulled some sweat pants and a tank top.

Walking into the bathroom I took a shower enjoying the feel of the warm water on my skin.
After finishing with my shower I brushed my hair and applied the ointment that the doctor gave me which will help the bruises fade quicker.

"How do you feel?"

"His wolf is calling out to me but I won't respond because if I will then he will be able to locate us, although his wolf is telling me that he shut his human side off for all the crap he made us go though but with that said I still won't let him know where we are"

"Thanks I know it's hard for you."

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find ready cooked meals I closed it and looked around the cupboards and found it fully stocked with everything you can think of I grabbed a box of waffles and some nutella then walked over to the toaster popping in some waffles I grabbed a plate and a cup filling it with milk.

When the waffles were ready I grabbed everything and walked towards the kitchen bar I sat eating in the silence.
I never thought it was that comfortable until now.
When I was done I cleaned the dishes then walked over to my room to put the clothes away.