Chapter 9

When I was done with my clothes I had a pile where it was baby clothes and I placed does back into the suitcase so I can easily carry to the baby room.
I grabbed the small suitcase and put anything baby related to the big one when I was done sorting the baby item's I grabbed the big suitcase and wheeled it to the room across and started to sort everything in.

When I was done it was around twelve so I went to my walk in closet and changed into jeans, tank top and a large hoddie.

I brushed my hair and put it into a half up half down hairstyle.

I walked over the kitchen grabbing a chocolate bar.

I heard a knock on the door and I almost dropped the bar but I quietly walked over the window and saw it was Mason.

Opening the door he smiled at me.

"Good Afternoon." He said

"Good Afternoon." I mumbled

"I have the paper work with me and I'm going to drive you over to the diner and doctor since Cameron had an emergency meeting at his office I hope you don't mind."

"No."

"Okay great, can I come in the paper work won't take long."

I nodded my head then opened the door wider for him to come in.

Walking to the couch he sat into the big one and I sat into the one across it.

"It's pretty simple actually I just need your new name and your old papers or at least a passport so we can make sure they are gone and I'll have to take a photo of you and tomorrow I bring them over."

"Okay."

He opened his pack bag and grabbed a file opening it then flipped though a few pages.

"Okay, What's your name?" he asked

"Ma...Sophia Kane" I stopped myself from saying my actual name and said my mother's maiden name

"Okay and do you have those papers?" he asked

I nodded my head and went to my room grabbing all my papers including my passport and ID card.

Then went back to my seat and handed him my things.

"Okay we will mostly get the rest of the info we need from these papers but I'll have to ask you where your from if it's the same place where you ran away from then we will have to change it." He said

"No it's not."

"Okay, that's about it I have a credit card for you and it's from the queen herself so you can't say no and you can use it for anything and if you need anything else that the credit card can't get you and I'll tell the queen myself what is and she will do her best to give it to you."

I couldn't really say anything everyone has been so nice lately and I'm just specially.

"It's a good thing we ran into Eva and Katie." My wolf said

"Sophia.... Sophia are you okay.' I heard Mason's

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's alright, If your all ready we have to go your doctor's appointment it's in half an hour." he said

"I'm ready."