W I L D

Akaichi: So my alarm tone was WILD by Troye Sivan. Then I woke up this morning with ideas floating in my head like I'm dreaming or something and what do I do? Get my tab, open my app and write down everything of course.

Good job naughty plot bunnies //cuddles

PS: I included a link of Wild's music video on the media. Listen to/watch it, if you haven't yet. You'll love it x

***

[ Trying hard not to fall ]

Tsukishima Kei did try not to. Really did.

Because falling for your best friend who happened to be another guy just like you isn't really the nicest thing to happen to anyone especially in a small town like theirs.

Especially to him.

Don't get him wrong. It feels amazing, exhilarating really, when he's with Yamaguchi - the adorable freckled boy living next door, his bestfriend. And the feelings he have for the guy isn't something he was sorry for. They're beautiful, a little twisted maybe but those feelings are what makes Tsukishima's dull world exciting and colorful.

It's just that being gay in a small prefecture like theirs where most people know each other and gossips can easily spread like a wildfire isn't really the best choice -- not that it was a choice.

[ On the way home, you were trying to wear me down, down. Kissing up on fences and up on walls, on the way home. I guess it's all working out, now ]

Because no matter how he tried, he still found himself stumbling down straight to the ocean of emotions, the amount of feelings for his best friend almost drowned him whole. But he's already there, and it's a wonderful feeling so he let himself float around and enjoy it.

[ Cuz there's still too long to the weekend. Too long till I drown in your hands, too long since I've been a fool ]

He never mentioned anything to Yamaguchi though. It's better this way - Yamaguchi to remain innocent and naive because Tsukishima wanted to preserve Yamaguchi's purity. He doesn't want to taint him. At least not yet.

For now this is enough. For them to be best friends, him taking advantage of the title to secretly love Yamaguchi. He get to come and go to the other boy's house and vice versa, spending every weekends together on a sleep over and wrap his arms around the sleeping boy in the middle of the night.

As Yamaguchi's best friend, he have the privilege to be with him everyday. And Tsukishima's making the most out of it - making sure he's a constant presence to Yamaguchi's memories.

He needed the boy to need him

To want him.

[ Leave this Blue Neighborhood. Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh. And it drives me wild. Cuz when you look like that I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh. It drives me wild. You're driving me wild ]

It was hard.

To let Yamaguchi walk around unmarked.

He was a single young man, free to date anyone he wanted. Just thinking about Yamaguchi paying attention to anyone else who wasn't Tsukishima with interest makes him go crazy.

Yamaguchi was his.

He so wanted to put a collar around Yamaguchi's delicate neck or bite and kiss his skin until it turn into a bruising red and let the whole world to see. To let them know that Yamaguchi was his.