Twelve

((A/N~Yea so we're already at thanksgiving woo! I'm sorry if this is moving too fast/slow? I never expected this fic to be getting this much attention, especially considering it's at nearly 1k reads!? :o scratch that, it's hit over 1k since I wrote this omg

I just wanted to say thank yoou aaahh this is crazy! Let me know if you think it's going to fast or slow or if it's okay because I'll probably spend a few chapters -like 1 or 2- in this thanksgiving week off before back to school & stuff & Yea...

Sorry! Rambling! Enjoy <3

~Skittles Out~ ))

~Frank's POV~

Another week (plus two days of feeling like death after kissing a sick Gerard) and the break had come. My backpack, instead of being full of books and school things, was full of clothes and my phone charger.

"So, you guys are real serious, hu?" Ray asked with a smirk as he packed his own bag for home.

"Me and G?" I asked, finishing up the stuffing of everything in the bag, "Yea? I guess?"

"Well, you're going over for thanksgiving." He turned to me, crossing his arms.

"So?" I laughed nervously, "I went over to your place for thanksgiving a few times."

"Yea, but our parents also knew each other and wanted to let us entertain ourselves so they could watch the football game." Ray rolled his eyes.

"So!?"

"I'm trying to say congrats." Ray laughed, "Félicitations! Felicidades! You've found a keeper."

I turned away with a grin. Gerard was a keeper...and I fully intended to keep him as long as I could...

~Gerard's POV~

I kicked my feet over the edge of the bed as Mikey packed what he was taking home. I felt a bit restless about going home, honestly. I was bringing Frank with us. I was bringing my first boy home.

Never really something I thought I'd ever be nervous to do.

"Did you get your bass?" I asked, holding onto the edge of the bed as my feet kicked.

"Yes Gerard..."

"Did you get our clothes?"

"Yes Gerard..."

"Did you get my socks?"

"Gerard!" I heard him stop moving, "You've gotta calm down."

"Pwft." I scoffed, "I am the picture of calm!"

"Lying little shit..."

"I can hear you. I'm blind, not deaf."

Mikey groaned in response. "Mom knows about Pete and I." He said after a minute of me hearing nothing.

"How the hell dose mom know that!?" I asked. I stopped kicking my feet and sat still.

"She called while we were out together so I just told her." Mikey replied casually.

"She wasn't mad?.." I asked quietly.

"Well, she was mad when she thought I left you to fend for yourself while I was making out with some guy named Pete." I heard him laugh, "But after explaining you were with a friend, she was real happy."

I smiled. I heard him laugh and his footsteps moved across the room. The bed next to me sunk a bit and I felt Mikey's arm wrap around me.

"You'll be fine big bro."