They now know

"Dadda!" Nova screeched as she ran into the bedroom where Harry was getting dressed. He smiled at her as he lifted her up to hug her.

"Did you just have a bath?" He cooed, placing sweet kisses on her face. She nodded her head and wrapped her arms across his neck. I smiled as I leaned by the doorframe, watching the two of them interact.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you dressed first," I smiled, taking her into her bedroom.

Once I got her dressed in her winter outfit, she ran back into the bedroom with her dolls and played with Harry. I walked in to get dressed in my jumpsuit, winter boots and my long coat.

We gathered all our items into the car as Harry buckled her in the car seat. She giggled throughout the whole ride in excitement. She had never really been out much so she enjoyed it.

We arrived at our favourite restaurant that served 24 hour meals. I stared out into the clear glass, people being served and those who were eating.

I turned to Harry in nervousness. "I'm...not sure about this anymore."

He looked at me and shook his head, bringing my face closer by my neck. "We'll be fine, she will be fine too. You know I'll always protect the both of you. Besides, I called Reggie to let him know we are bringing our little girl, so he's expecting us," he reassured. I looked at Nova who stared back at me with glistening Hazel eyes.

"Okay, let's go." We got out of the car as Harry carried her on his waist. As we entered, Reggie came by our side and greeted us all, giving a kiss to Nova. Many eyes turned to us as people began to take photos. Reggie stood in front of the entrance and cleared his throat.

"Attention ladies and gentleman, as many of you know we have some special guests with us today. Harry Styles, his wife Y/N and their beautiful daughter Nova. Please refrain from approaching them as this is little Nova's first time out. Thank you." He announced as he walked away. I had expected people to watch us but they resumed to their own conversation. We sat down at the table that literally said 'Styles family'

"That was...thank you?" I chuckled. He smiled as he placed Nova in a high chair. After scanning the menu, I decided on a sausage and egg muffin, hash browns and large frappe. Harry ordered an English breakfast with Orange juice and we got Nova her pancake with a hash brown and strawberry milk.

As we ate and enjoyed each other's company, paparazzi soon began to swarm the building. I had expected this, and I had expected the call from Modest! which Harry had just received.

"I understand exactly what you said. But she is not a toy, she is a human being and she doesn't deserve to be held in captivity for this long...What kind of a question is that, of course my family is more important...You can kick me out of the band but how do you think fans and other companies will handle it when they know I was kicked out for letting my daughter see the world. Thank you and have a lovely day." He spat as he hung up his voice. By this point, my jaw had literally dropped to the floor. It was the most courageous thing I had ever seen him do.

After eating, we decided on going outside once Paul had arrived. "I'm proud of you mate, I would have done the same thing."

They had this weird bro hug thing as he guarded us on our way out. Fans and paparazzi began to shout things and scream but Paul was quick to shut them up.

"Attention, please be quiet!"

And they were.

Nova leaned into me as Harry took a hold of my hand. He cleared his throat and began talking.

"Many rumours have gone around about Y/N and I and why we were so closed to the public. This little girl is the reason why we were. Her name is Nova Alegria Anne Styles and- Of course- is our daughter. If anyone feels the need to comment discouraging words about her, please write it in your diary and burn it." He stated in a harsh tone. I squeezed his hand to let him know it was okay. He glanced at me and gave me a short sweet kiss on the cheek.

At my surprise, the public began to clap and cheer for us.

"Are there any questions?" He asked as he wiped Nova's cheek.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, how old is your little girl?" A deep voice asked from the middle of the crowd.

"She should be 2 in a few days."

"Why has she been hidden from the public?" They asked. He was silent, most likely debating whether to let them know about Modest! idea or not.

"It was merely to protect my little girl, but I-we think its time to let her experience things herself. Thank you." He concluded as the people parted for us to make our way to the car. Once we were inside, we thanked Paul and allowed him to leave.

"What now baby?" He asked with a wide grin o his face. He looked so happy, so vibrant.

"What do you want to do sweetie?" I asked Nova who was sitting quietly. She perked up to me as a wide smile just like her daddy's plastered along her lips.

"Bouncy!"

---------

A/N

Just a quick reminder...

The new Book, One Direction [Shorts] will be up a few weeks after this book is done. I'm ending this at 80 imagines. Right now I'm just under 60 imagines! So really, if you have requests, do it now!

15+ votes

10+comments

3+ requests

For an update!

-Michelle