Slumber Party with Orochimaru

Okay so this chapter may be a little small but it's only because I want to get into the feel of writing again. I promise the next chapters will be a lot longer

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

The training grounds were full of people. Okay not full but there were a lot of people that weren't usually here.

The 'Akatsuki' we're here and so were my team. Sasuke and his team were here along with the Sound Trio which consisted of Zaku, Kin and, their team captain, Dosu. A few kids from Konoha high were here as well. Even that bitch Mika.

After Tayuya and Kimamaro was rescued by Sakon and Ukon Orochimaru made all these people meet in the training area.

Orochimaru walked out of his office followed by Kabuto, Sasuke, Dosu and I.

"I'm sssure you all want to know why you've all been invited to my facility."Orochimaru said.

Everyone nodded and Orochimaru continued. "You will all be ssstaying here until thisss sssituation with SSSakura-chan and another group of teensss is sssolved. I'll allow SSSakura-chan to explain the rest."

With that being said Orochimaru took his leave and Kabuto followed right behind him.

"Well as Orochimaru-sama said you will be staying here for a while. For the time being you will be trained by a your team captain or captains."I said earning a few odd looks from the Konoha High teens.

"Who's on what team Sakura-chan?"Naruto asked.

"Team Akatsuki will consisted of all the AKatsuki members. Their team captains are Konan, Nagato and Yahiko Pein."I said motioning to they said band and they all nodded in agreement

" Next team is Team Taka which will consist of Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo and their newest member Mika. Their team will no longer be lead by Sasuke-kun. They will be lead by Orochimaru-sama."I said and quickly got a sly remark from the red she-devil.

"Why are you taking MY Sasuke-kun away from me!"She screeched.

"I didn't make these decisions. Orochimaru-sama did."I roll my eyes and turn to the next team.

"The next team is Sound7 which consist of Kimimaro, Jirobo, Tayuya, Sakon, Ukon, Rin and Kidomaru. This team will be lead by Kimimaro."I say quickly moving to the next team before my old team could protest.

"The next team is the Sound Trio. This team consist of Zaku, Kin and their captain Dosu."they all nodded and I moved on to the final team.

"The last team will be Anbu14 which will consist of Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Hinata, Sai, Ino, Kiba, TenTen, Lee, Shino, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, and me. The team will be lead by their team captains Sasuke-kun and I."I said giving them a stern look so they know not to protest.

Everyone headed to their designated rooms and I smiled a bit.

Maybe this won't be so bad.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

So there were a few suggestions that I got from you guys that I have been working on added into the story. So the next few chapter will be about how Sakura and the others met Orochimaru and became a team.

Also do I have any Akame Ga Kill fans?

I hope so because I may be pulling some characters from there as well but no promises (◕◡◕)

Anyway I hope you liked this little chapter.

Vote. Comment. Share.