Chapter 24

A Month Later
Evelyn
So here's the plan, I've decided that in order for E and I to get back together, he has to work for me.. And that's exactly what he's doing , so we've been " checking up" playing board games and ish in order for us not to have sex...

But little does he know I've been keeping my options open if he tends to fuck up ☺️✨!

So guess what?!

I made him move out the house, whereas I stay , and he sees how it is not to have me in his life...

Right now I'm laying across the couch talking to, my "friend" Neal... Until someone interrupted me, by knocking on the door...

" Mane who is it??" I yelled..

" Guhh come open this damn door..." Someone yelled back, "Have me and kids in all this heat.."

I went open the door, it was Antonia...

" Well hi, hello to you to bhh.." I said.

" Hey no cussing .." She said sitting down, grabbing Kirsten out her car seat, while I grabbed Jr.

Guhh always in mommy mode🙄😐

" My b.. But what you came hea' fah" I asked.

" Cube left me at the house by myself, and I need some company and here you are..." She said nudging me smiling...

" Hmph, why you couldn't go by Saige" I said, knowing ion like ha'

" I know you don't really like her but hey, she's my friend too.. Get along... " T said starting to breastfeed Kirsten...

" I know you lie..." I said turning the away...

" Guhh bye, and get back to your conversation on the phone.." She said pointing to the phone...

Shitt; I forgot I was on the phone by damn, by time I went back , he hung up...

" See look whatcha did.." I said..

She shrugged, " Oops!"

****
Later that Night...
Antonia
It was after 10, and I was in Eve's guest bedroom with my children... I just don't like being in the house by myself with my kids at this age...

My beeper started going off, I checked it read, " 9191" which was Cube's term for call him immediately...

I called him ....

Cube: Hello?
Me: Yeah, wassup?
Cube: Whea' you at ? With the babies this time of the night..
Me: I'm by Evelyn...
Cube: Well I'm here now, it's time you get back home ...
Me: You know I'm not getting on that road this time of the night.. Now I'll see you in the morning..
Cube: Alright, goodnight...
Me: I love you..
Cube: I love you too...

*Beep*

O'shea
I'm mad that I have to sleep in bed alone tonight , that's not cool... You're probably saying it's my fault but hey, when your trying to put food on the table... It's worth it...

~Quality🤗
Short Chapter...