ninety.

Flora.

"Look at you cooking, you never do that for me" He says, placing an arm around my shoulders, nuzzling his lips to my temple as I stand by the oven. 

"You never ask, me and Amber, romantic night in" I say, continuing to cook despite his affectionate advances. He grumbles in slight dissatisfaction behind me, rubbing a hand across my bump. 

"You're going out anyway" I chide, reaching a hand up to pet his stubble adorned jaw. 

"On business.. you know where I'd rather be" He says indignantly. 

"You're going soft, I remember when you would be gagging to settle a deal, now you're all I'd rather wear sweatpants and cuddle" I tease, he tenses a little. 

"Oh shut up, I only do it to make you happy" He bites perfectly, now all riled up to leave. I look up at him and he's frowning, I can't help but smirk. 

"I'm kidding, I love your sweat pants" I say resting a hand gently on his hips, sliding my hand under the waist line of his jeans. 

"Stop it, I have to go and you're cooking, no sexing me mid food prep"  He says, patting me on the bum and collecting his keys from the table. 

"You're no fun" I giggle. 

"I shouldn't be too late. I swear to god if Amber falls asleep on my side of the bed again I'm pushing her out flo" 

"Alright grumpy, see you later" I say. 

"Love you bye" He calls. 

"Love you too" I echo as the door shuts and I survey the mess I've made cooking dinner. Not long enough later the bell sounds and I know it will be Amber, I hurry to the door, opening it to see her looking composed as ever dressed what she'd call casual in a leather mini skirt, crop-top and heeled boots. 

"Why must you always looks so nice" I sigh, standing aside to let her in. She frowns. 

"Because I'm still searching for a man to sweep me off my feet, you're all shacked up and in love, he'd take you however you look" She teases, patting my bump on her way past, I shut the door behind her as she shrugs off her coat. 

"Hey, what about niall" I argue. 

"Niall is adorable but.. he's not mature, I can't settle with him I mean come on"

Harry.

I stare at the bleak industrial estate, having parked messily half on the curb, the place is deserted and it's pitch black apart from the white floodlights casting shadows off the corrugated iron buildings.  I shove the door of the car shut, heading towards the seemingly empty building and knocking loudly three times on the door with the back of my knuckles. 

I scuff my toe against the gravelly floor impatiently, knocking again with a fist. I hear shuffling behind the door and low voices. Idiots. Eventually the heavy door creaks open. 

"it's me you fucking idiots" I shove past the tall suited guy. Easily six ft 4 or so. 

"Well we didn't want to let anybody in that we shouldn't" He grunts. 

"Oh come on who is going to come knocking here" I say, stepping into the dingy unit, barely able to see down the corridor. 

"Where is he?" I ask. 

"In the back room Mr.Styles" The oaf-like member of security states. 

"Take me to him then" I snap, unable to fight the images in my head of the way he's treated Flora. 

"We had a bit of trouble getting him in the car" The large man states. 

"Oh?" I say. Looking him up and down, not a scuff on his black suit jacket. He creaks open a dark blue door with a faded placard stating 'Office' the paint is stripping away from the wood with age and the whole place smells damp. 

Edward is sat tied to an office chair with some dirty looking rope, a large bruise is forming around his eye and his shirt is a little dirty. Hair falling over is eyes but he's unable to move it due to his tied arms. A black gag is in his mouth and he scowls as he see's me. I grin at his helplessness. 

He doesn't make an effort to move, nor does he looks angry. I continue to smile, hoping to antagonize him. 

"Thanks Paddy, you can leave the room, I'll give you a shout if he's any trouble" I dismiss the security, taking a few steps towards Edward, his eyes travel with me. 

"Oh Eddie, you didn't think I'd let you get away with your sick games" I pout, shaking my head as I crouch down to his level. My face close to his, he looks at me defiantly. I reach a hand behind his head, yanking the gag away aggressively, he still keeps his lips tightly together.  

"Nothing to say for yourself?" I smirk again. He spits on me quickly from the back of his throat and I grit my teeth so as not to react instantaneously, I slip off my jacket with the spit on it, wiping the gross slime down his own shirt, he's unable to react hands still behind his back. 

"I guess we'll get started then huh" I say standing up. 

*************************************************************************************************

Hi! I am so sorry about the huge break but I have been so busy at uni like I got over freshers and then I've had assignments and a deadline last Friday! Will try and update more regularly hope you like this and haven't missed me too much? 

- Ro xxx