Chapter 11

Stiles told Scott about the new moon.

Stiles Pov

Scott had brought four chains to tie me up, sence he didn't know how strong I would.be during the new moon. Lydia sat down beside me and held my hand. Scott pur two chains on my arms and two on my legs then hooked them to the wall of Lydia's basement.
"You're gonna get through this. We are." She said the last part with more emphasis.
"Lydia you don't have to stay here, I don't want to h-" She cut me off.
"The only way you could could hurt me is if you left me. As long as your around I will never be heart where it matters." She pointed to her heart. Oh good I can small the blood in her veins and in Scott's. The new moon is here. I backed away from her, trying to protect her it didn't work.

Scott Pov

Stiles backed away from us looking scared of himself. Then something exploded from him. He lunged forward, trying to grab me and Lydia, we scooted back a little and his red eyes looked at us with mischief.
"Hey guys, remember me."
He laughed at his own statment, that wasn't funny at all.
"Stiles-"
"Stiles isn't here at the moment. I am the Fox." The fox, he isn't possessed anymore, he is not the void what is he talking about. Lydia looked worried and slowly approached him.
"Well, Fox, why are you here?"
"Oh I am not here no more, but I do live on. And I will come out eventually and kill everyone last one of those, who have hurt me." The Fox was crying, but that was Stiles who was probably crying. The fox was the one that was smiling.
"Who has hurt you?" I say with inquiry.
"Those who hurt the spirt never leave heaven, until the spirit dies, unless the spirit kills them." He broke the changes with ease and I looked up to him and he slowly laided down on the ground and wimpered and cried? Was it Stiles?
"Stiles." Me and Lydia said in sync.
He stood up looking at me, then at Lydia, who just stared at him in awe. His fangs were out along with his claws that made me shiver a little.
"Scott? Scott." He yelped and I ran over to him.
"What is it?" He started to breath heavily, was this a panic attack.
"Is this a panic attack Stiles?"
"No, I-I just can't take it, it is so much pain. I wanted to let it in so bad."
"The void." Lydia whispered