How am I going to do this?

Authors Note: OMG Hi Guys Im So sososoososososososo sorry i have not updated in 4 months, I was in Dominican Republic for 2 & I Just Started school I have been super busy but anyway unto the story..

Well 3 months has passed and everythings weird, they still are not over about what happened...          OH you dont kno what else happened? Well continue unto the story to find out...

YN POV

August has been in a coma since the last 3 months and we all have been trying so hard to cope with it. This hit Kylie so hard and his neices. Everyone I Mean everyone is staying in my house and im like an elephant with these twins Im about to explode and only 3Months and a half pregnant.... Well anyway I have to continue breakfast so I'll speak to you guys later, Bye BYe

Simones POV

Everything that happened  3months ago was like millions of blows to the soul to everyone. We dont act the same and not having August here does not help, but I have been going back to college and I met a guy there his names Bryan and he has been helping me cope with it a little bit and he just makes me happy. Oh shit its 6AM I gots to go shower.

So I get up and rush to take a shower washing my hair while at it. When I step out the shower I feel the cold air hit me and shiver from it. I dry myself up and lotion myself up.

I put on my under clothing and slipping on white sweat pants my blank tanktop and white cardigan.

I run and add a little bit onto my curly damp hair and scrunch it up , slipping on my socks and grabbing my black nike high tops.

I walk down the stairs grabbing my bag and car keys, walking out the door and driving to Bryans house.

YN POV

After finishing breakfast I  cover them up to keep them hot and go to wake up August neices and Kylie,and as always they dont wake up... When I Finally do get them up they go shower and i pick out their clothes...

A TShirt and Jeans with their Jordans  and a plaid shirt tied around their waist- All wearing different colors of the clothes.

Since they were already dressed alike I put their hair into a high ponytail rushing them downstairs while I grab their bookbags.

Mann sometimes I sit and wonder how am I going to do this for the rest of my life,taking care of 4 girls plus the twins Im having without August.. How am i going to do this forever without my baby?