Five

I CRIED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THIS FUCK THEYRE MY OTP AND IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PICTURE MY ENTIRE LIFE. KENDALL AND JACK ARE MY REAL PARENTS AND I WANT THEM TO ADOPT ME.

"I can't hangout today." I tell Jack the next morning, fiddling with my straw that's sitting in my untouched iced tea.

I know this is the reason why he called me. He wants to 'hangout'.

"Why not?" He asks through the other line of the cellphone.

"I'm hanging out with Dominic. Remember him?" I grin to myself.

He lets out a long sigh, "can't you hangout with him another day?" I can pretty much see him pouting, making me slightly laugh.

"No, he set something up for us today."

"I set something up for us today, too." He huffs, and I know he's lying.

He just wants a reason and excuse to see me, but I can't let dominic down. I haven't seen him in so long and I think it's cute and all that Jack is trying to get all of my time, but really?

"I can't." I repeat, biting my top lip.

"Please." He pretty much pleads and begs and I know I'm going to end up giving in.

"I can't, Jack. Dominic already has things planned."

"You can hangout with him another day."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine." I sigh, knowing that he won't give up, and I can pretty much hear his smile through the line.

Now, I have to text Dominic and tell him what's up. I hope he's not angry with me. I'll just tell him the truth, rather than lie to him about where I'm going to be today.

"I'll see you at my place soon, bye bubs." He says before hanging up.

I find myself smiling at myself. Bubs? Is that a new little nickname he has for me. A pet name. I go to my messages to type something out to Dominic, but I see him already text me.

[Dominic] hey camila I know we were supposed to hang today, but something came up :( I'm sorry. We can still try to hangout some other time this week?

Without thinking any longer, I type back my reply.

[Camila] ok just text me the deets when you're done doing your business, boy.

I tie my hair up in a quick half bun, which I surprisingly rock, and grab the keys to my car, heading to Jack's place. I hope I don't seem too needy and eager by showing up this quick.

I like catching up with him and for the little time we've spent with each other already, we've only argued twice and they were small fights. I get into my car and drive off in the direction of that specific and familiar gated community.

Soon, I arrive and ring the doorbell. I can literally hear him run and slide to the door. I bite the inside of my cheek and wait for him to open the door. He fumbles with the lock for a moment before swinging it open.

I swear my lower area clenches as I see him shirtless with only black jeans hanging so low on his hips, the band of his adidas briefs showing.

"Hey." He drags out, smiling. "I knew I could get you to come here."