Chapter-15 *Crush*✔

* Jessica's P.O.V *

I was really pissed off and I wanted to rip the scalp off his head. I couldn't believe it. After last night, I thought that deep inside he had a heart and cared for people, but I was so wrong.

He was a jerk!

A heartless jerk!

A stupid and selfish jerk!

Ugh!

I headed towards my locker to get my book for second period. When I saw the time, I hurriedly collected my things so I wasn't late for my next class. After grabbing my things, I began to run as fast as I could to class, when someone grabbed my waist and lifted me.

Wait a minute!

Is someone trying to kidnap me?

What the hell?!

I was totally shocked and speechless. The next thing I knew, I was in an empty classroom with a tall man who had messy blonde hair, deep ocean blue eyes, and perfectly curved lips, which were smiling down at me. He was standing right in front of me, so close that I could smell his captivating scent.

Max.

When I finally realized who it was, my eyes widened. I took a step away from him and pointed at him.

"You!" I shrieked angrily.

How dare he?

"Yes." He smirked. "The one and only."

"What the hell do you think you're doing? How dare you touch me?" I screamed.

"Oh, I thought you wanted to talk to me. The way you were looking at me in corridor . . ." He stopped and lifted his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Oh, please! Stop that bullshit. You can't trap me with those stupid lines. Now, get out of my way. I've class."

I looked down at my watch and saw that class had already begun.

"Oh, no! I'm late." I shook my head in disbelief.

I tried to make my way out of the classroom, but he grabbed my hand before I could.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

I furrowed my brows at his stupid question.

"I'm going to my class, you jerk! And thanks to you, I'm already late for it," I said with an appropriate level of irritation.

"You should be thanking me for saving you from that boring lecture," he said confidently.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid retort.

"This is the first time I've ever missed a class. This stupid act of yours is not funny at all. Now let me go!" I hissed.

"No, I'll not. Stay here until I tell you to go," he ordered.

What?

This made me more irritated.

"Who the hell are you to give me such orders? Help!" I screamed.

I was really annoyed.

"If you don't shut up, I'll kiss you! Unless that's what you actually want," he grinned.

No way!

He wouldn't dare. Although, it wouldn't have been my first kiss.

What the hell am I thinking?

I pushed him hard and distanced myself from him. "Stay away from me, asshole! I hate you!" I shouted.

His jaw clenched in anger. "Why do you hate me so much? I don't recall doing anything to you. Is there a reason you despise me so much? You want me, don't you?"