21

"Hurry and save me. Stop, please don't go far from me--Don't leave..."

~1004(Angel)-B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin went off to call Mrs. Park, and the policeman left Jimin at the doorstep. Jimin stood there, in the rain for a second, then looked up at Taehyung.

His eyes didn't look guilty at all, they looked defiant, angry, he'd never seen Jimin angry like this.

"Do you know what she said?" Jimin started. "Do you know what she did?" Jimin was raising his voice, getting angrier by the second. "She spread some stupid lie that you tried to lock her in a closet and..." Jimin clenched his fists. "And then she had the nerve to pull some bullsh*t with Hana, humiliating her in front of everyone. The stupid b*tch damn near broke her arm I..."

Taehyung blinked. "Jimin..."

"So, my ass is suspended, because I couldn't stop myself before taking a swing at her, meanwhile, Hana had to go to the nurse, and everyone thinks you're some kind of pervert looking for a girl to use, and everyone turned a blind eye to the fact that her boyfriend beat me senseless." Jimin said, walking in the house, not bothering to take his shoes off and tracking dirt into the house before collapsing to the couch and running a hand through his hair.

"...Jimin?" Taehyung ran his tongue over his dry lips. "What did she do to Hana-ssi?"

Jimin sighed. Then took a phone out of his pocket, sliding his finger over the screen, going through files on it. "Look for yourself, she sent this picture to everyone in school."

Taehyung walked over and took the phone that Jimin was handing him before sitting on the couch next to him, studying the photo. In it, Hana was sitting in what looked like a supply closet, looking up toward the camera, looking like she'd been crying, every single button of her white shirt undone and her rainbow patterned bra in full view along with most of her torso and stomach. There was a caption across the bottom, The perv has a sl*tty toy, don't you think? lmao

He flipped the phone over and put it on the coffee table screen-down. He'd felt his stomach flip for a second, and he felt disgusted with himself. Stupid hormone. He moaned and put his elbows on his knees and his hands up to his face. I'm sorry, Hana, It's all my fault.

"Hana was really upset, she cried the whole class. And after class, I don't know what happened, but when she came out of the classroom to meet us to go to the roof, she was crying, and cradling her arm, and then she ran off to the nurse's office, and Jae-hwa came out of the classroom behind her smirking and said some sh*t about me keeping you on a close leash, or someone would get hurt, and I punched her."

Taehyung made a noise almost like a whimper. She'd cried, Jae-hwa hurt her and made her cry. He wanted to hug Hana. He hadn't wanted to hug anyone in a long time, but he wanted to hold Hana tight, close to him. He wasn't sure if Hana even still wanted to be his friend anymore, but that demon had hurt her, and taken that horrible picture.

Jimin patted Taehyung's back. "It's alright, Tae...We'll do something about it."

Taehyung nodded. I hate you, Jae-hwa, go to hell Jae-hwa. How would anyone want to hurt Hana? She's an angel, how could you do this to her? B*tch. B*tch. B*tch.

"I called Mrs. Park." Jin said, coming into the room. "She said she'll be here after work and that she gets off in about two hours." Jin stood in front of Jimin. "You should probably put ice to your eye, or you'll have a pretty bad black-eye."

"Yeah, whatever." Jimin said, getting up and going into the kitchen.

Jin took his spot on the couch, "Are you still up for homework? Or no? Either is fine, I'd understand."