Order

The next few days the twins made Umbridge suffer from their pranks like never before.
I was having lunch at the Great Hall and reading a book, when suddenly I felt how everybody stared at me with shocked and curious looks. I looked the exact same way after raising my eyes to see what was with all the stares.
"May I sit with you?" The husky voice of William rang in my ears.
"I-I... yes." I was shocked, a Slytherin sat next to a Ravenclaw for lunch.
He chuckled noticing how surprised I was and gave me his charming smile.
"Do you believe in order over the Houses?" I wasn't sure how to answer that. "Don't be scared to answer." I looked at my book, not daring to look him in the eyes.
"I am when it comes to your house."
"And why is that?" I wasn't sure where this was going.
" You treat the other houses in a wrong way, you are nothing more than us..." The memory from the quidditch match was still fresh and I was still angry at the whole situation and how Slytherin wasn't punished.
"And what if something happens?" I gave him a puzzled look. What could possibly happen?
"Like what?"
"Like... what if we add a little bit of a chaos in the order?"
"You mean Slytherins start to act normally towards the others?" He chuckled at my question, not that I found it silly or something, but I joined his laugh in a nervous way.
"I mean you and me." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Will you come with me to the next Hogsmade visit?"
"I-I..." I wasn't sure what to say.
"I promise, it's not a trap." He said while placing his palm on my hand.
"Alright."
He got up and before leaving he pecked me on the cheek. "I'll take you from the Great Hall then." And with that he walked away, leaving me red as a tomato, staring in shock at the wall. Gossiping whispers were echoing in the hall as everyone were eyeing me. I looked at my clock and realized it was time for the secret practice. I gathered my things and stormed out the hall.
"So... are we waiting for someone?" Harry asked, counting with his eyes when we were all gathered in the Come and Go Room. "Alright, now today we will practice dueling, so group up with the person you were before and let's begin, shall we?" I whined after hearing his words.
"Hello, Daniels." Fred came from behind me and took my right side.
Harry was giving us advices and tactics, but sadly Fred wasn't in the mood for paying attention.
"So, Daniels? Getting comfy with a snake?" How did he know? "News travel fast, love." He answered noticing my shocked expression.
"Well, you've picked up the wrong newspaper, Weasley." To end the conversation I walked to the mirror that was behind us and opened my bag. I noticed the previous time that Harry glued a photo of the members from the Order of the Phoenix. So I decided to place someone who would've been between us right now, if he was only alive. I stick it on the mirror and stared for a while at his smiling face.
"Do you miss him?" I heard a female voice from behind. Turning my head to the side I saw it was Cho and I gave her a nod. "I miss him too." I weakly smiled at her and walked away, I didn't have the strength to speak about Cedric yet.
One by one the groups were having their duels, Hermione completely wiped Ron's chances against her, few others passed and then it came my turn.
"I am sorry, Daniels, I know how you hate losing." I pulled out my wand without saying a word and he took few steps away before turning towards me.
"Levicorpus." I shouted, causing him to fly backwards and smirked at how easily I defeated him, but then he shocked me.
"Liberacorpus!" He fell on his feet and gave me a serious look.
"Protego!" I protected myself from the "Animum Quietus" spell, which would've made me lie on the floor for 30 seconds, a sure way of me losing the duel. I was surprised how well he was dueling.
"Stupefy!"
"Expelliarmus!"
He fell on the floor while my wand flew away. We both looked at Harry waiting for him to say who won.
"You're even."
"WHAT!?" We both shouted not believing his words.
"It was a brilliant duel by the two of you and you disarmed her in perfect time to make the duel even."
We moved away, allowing the others duel. I was watching the floor with fierce.
"Owh, Daniels, maybe one day we will have the joy." Fred appeared on my right side and gave me a playful smirk.
"What joy, Weasley?"
"Imagine , you... me... dueling for the rest of our life as a family." My eyes widened and I turned my head to his side with annoyed smile.
"And what makes you think that will ever happen."
"Because you cannot resist me." He joked and I couldn't control my laugh.
"Owh, Weasley, stop fooling yourself."
"I am not, Daniels, you are." He said it serious this time and left me speechless. Was he right?
I was asking myself that question for the rest of the day and failed to answer it.