Chapter - 57

Ishq hai..!
Teri Aankhon Ke Matvaale Kaajal Ko Mera Salaam
(Cabir sang holding Navya's hand and she became twirled around Cabir..!)
Zulfon Ke Kale Kale Baadal Ko Mera Salaam
(Abhi sang touching Mukti's hair and she too danced with Abhi)
Ghayal Kar De Mujhe Yaar Tere Paayal Ke Jhanka r
(Dhruv sang with Alya..! While Manik run towards the stage to get Nandini..!)
Hey Soni Sone Teri Soni Har Adaa Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq...
Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-...
(Manik sang winking at Nandini and all do the signature step going round and round around MaNan)
Ho Teri Mastaani Anjaani Bataon Ko Mera Salaam
Rangon Mein Doobi Doobi Raaton Ko Mera Slaaam
(Navya and MukLya sang dancing with their boyfriends)
Khwaabon Mein Kho Gayi Main Deewani Ho Gayi Main
Soney Soney Aisse Soney Har Adaa Ko Salaam
(Nandini sang looking at Manik while he just adored his love..! She held his hands and smiled at him..!)
Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq..
Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E- Ishq Hai...
(All sang and do the signature step together..!)
Ho Teri Hathhawitch Mehandi Ka Rang Khila Hain
Tujhe Sapano Da Changa Mehboob Mila Hain
(Preeti came singing towards MaNan and Nandini side hugged Manik..! Preeti held Nandini's hand and look at Manik smilingly)
Meri Banno Pyaari Pyaari Sari Duniya Se Nyaari
Ise Doli Mein Tu Leja Doliyaan, Doliyaan...
(All girls came and poked Manik's shoulder..! Nandini shyly hugged Manik and he wrapped his arms around her possessively..!)
Teri Meri Nazar Jo Mili Pehli Baar
Ho Gaya Ho Gaya Tujhse Pyaar
(Manik sang breaking the hug and Nandini look in his eyes..!)
Dil Hai Kya Dil Hai Kya Jaan Bhi Tujhpe Nisaar
Maine Tujhe Kiya Aitbaar
(Manik danced slowly with Nandini and sang softly..! Nandini knew that Manik really mean those words..!)
Ho Main Bhi Toh Tujhpe Mar Gayi
Deewanapan Kya Kar Gayi
(Nandini noticed that Manik was getting emotional so she sang naughtily and danced crazily around Manik..! To which he laughed loudly..!)
Meri Har Dhakan Betaab Hai
Palkon Vich Tera Khwaab Hai
(All girls sang twirling around their loves and boys too joined them)
Ho Jaan Se Bhi Pyaari Pyaari Jaaniya Ko Salaam
(Manik sang holding Nandini's hand and all shouted and cheered for them..!)
Salaam-E-Ishq, ( Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq
Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E )...Ishq Hai...
(All sang together and did the signature step...! They ended the song hugging each other..!)
"Chalo larkoon..! Ab jaoa yahan say..! Larkiyoon ko Mehndi lagani hai..!"Nayonika finally announced as all youngsters were busy in clicking selfies.
"Hum q jayen? Larkiyaan hmary samny Mehndi q nahi laga skti?"Manik asked with a frown.
"Manik..! Ya he rasam hai..! Chalo jaoa..! Rishab..!"Nayonika said strictly and gestured Rishab to handle the situations. All boys wanted to be there but Rishab held Manik's ear with that he dragged Manik with him and all others followed him with bad faces while girls giggled.
...
"Wow Nandu..! Tmhri Mehndi kitne pyari lag rahi hai..!"Navya exclaimed as she brought her to her room.
"Thank you Navya..!"Nandini said smilingly.
"Your Mehndi is still wet..! You will not do anything until your Mehndi will become dry ok?"Alya said in a serious tone.
"Yeah Alya is right..!"Mukti said nodding her head.
"Ok guys chill..!"Nandini said smilingly feeling blessed on the concern of her friends. Suddenly the door knocked and Abhimanyu came inside.
"Sorry to disturb you girls but Navya Dad is calling..! It's very late sis let's go home..!"Abhimanyu said in a serious tone.
"Ok coming bhai..!"Navya said smilingly.
"Mukti come I will drop you too..!"Abhimanyu said to Mukti while Dhruv and Cabir too came.
"Aray Abhi..! Mukti ko main drop kar doon ga tu ja..!"Cabir said patting Abhi's shoulder and he nodded.
"Alya let's go..! Nandini ko rest karny daity hain..!"Dhruv said holding Alya's hand and she too nodded. Greeting Nandini they all left..! Nandini sighed..
"Manik..! Where are you..? Jaldi aa jaoa..! Tmhy meri Mehndi dekhny ka itna shook tha aur ab khud he gaib ho..!"Nandini talked to herself smilingly and look in the mirror.
"Missing me?"She heard Manik's voice and gasped. She turned in the direction of the voice and saw Manik standing in the balcony door..Nandini was so much overwhelmed and run towards Manik. She flunged in his arms and he hugged her back.
"Tum say kuch dare bhi door nahi raha jata..!"Nandini confessed purely and Manik smiled.
"Yai haal mera bhi hai..!"Manik too whispered and kissed her neck. "Acha careful Mehndi kharab ho jye ge..!"Manik said smilingly and broke the hug. Then he made her sit on the bed and he himself kneeled in front of her. "Now show me your hands..!"He said excitedly and Nandini smilingly forward her hands in front of him. "Beautiful..!"Manik complimented her and she blushed.
"Is main tmhara name bhi hidden hai..! Dhoondo na..!"Nandini said smilingly.
"Really...! Ok..! But us say pehly you must eat your dinner..!"Manik said in a serious tone and Nandini smiled he will never let her to miss her food.
"Manik..! Ya jewelry utaarny main help karo na please..!"Nandini pleaded as her Mehndi was wet.
"Ok..! No problem..!"Manik said smilingly and carefully first took off her dupatta. Then he took off all her jewelry and opened her bun.
"Nandini..! This is artificial jewelry right?"Suddenly Manik asked and Nandini's breath stuck in her throat. Shit..! She totally forgot..!
"Wo..! Manik..!"Nandini stammered.
"Why you wore this when you know kay tmhy allergy ho jati hai..! Kon sa din ho ga jab tm meri baat suno ge?"Manik shouted angrily and Nandini lowered her head in embarrassment..
"Sorry..! Actaully na ya waly jewelry bohat achi match ho rahi the..!"She tried to explain her point.
"Shut up..!"Manik shouted again and she kept quiet. Without saying anything Manik picked up the food box which he brought with himself and started feeding Nandini she thousand times tried to talk to him but he didn't talked to her..
"Now you sleep..! Good night..!"Manik said rudely and before Nandini protest for anything he jumped off the balcony.