When you explain everything- cole

"Cole... Can i open the door?" you whispered, tears streaming down your face. You couldnt just leave without saying goodbye, and you wanted to apologize for everything that happened, even if it wasnt either of your faults. "No..." you heard him whimper, which made you cry even more. "I have cake..." you lied, hoping hed believe you. You just heard him sigh on the ither side of the door, and you heard cole say "why do you even care? You were kissing that guy... I didnt even know him... And..." he just stopped, knowing that he broke down in emptiness. At that moment, you swung open the door and hugged him tight. Tears were falling into eachothers shirts, your fingers running through his hair as you pulled him close to you.
"Im so sorry cole... I never ever loved anyone but you, and only you."
"But the kiss-"
"He forced me cole! Do you really think i want some random dudes dick rubbing up against me as he groped and pinned me up against the wall? You think thats really enjoyable to me?" he shook his head, lifting it to meet your puffy red eyes. He nervously reached his hand up to your cheek, and more tears formed in his eyes when he said, "im sorry for not believing in you. Please accept my apology..." you leaned down and connected your lips to his, passionetly accepting it. You allowed him entrance as you parted your jaw a little farther, and you smiled in pleasure as he explored your wet caverns. His hands slid down to your waist, hoping tonight would get him further. He traced your entrance over your jeans, and you whined even louder, getting soaked. Because your lungs couldnt take it anymore, you pulled away, leaning up against him. His fingers left your womanhood, and he just flopped down on top of you, falling asleep. The only thing was, he forgot about the cake...