Hermit's can be attractive

Hello fellow people of earth! Or people of other planets, I don't discriminate. I wanna say thanks to everybody who has read, voted, and commented. You guys are truly great!!! I wish I could give you all a cookie, but I can't so here's another chapter. Enjoy!

P.s If you want to see the pictures of the celebrities of my characters I see best fit, I put a link on my profile page.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I stood in front of my full-length mirror in my bathroom staring at the clothes I was forced to put on. I had no other choice but to either put on the clothes my mother bought or go naked.

I like the first one much better.

This morning, my sister woke me storming into my room going into my closet to pick out an outfit for me, under my mother orders. She knew I would either not go to school or pick something hideous, so she had Gwen make sure I looked acceptable.

Gwen picked out a simple light blue chambray dress with white polka dots and buttons down the center. It was sort of tight fitting so all my curves were on display just like my mother liked it. The dress didn't even reach my knees. Like what ever happen to dresses like that. The dress was luckily paired with white multi-strap sandals.

Gwen even pulled all my long hair blonde hair to one side, leaving some hair hanging on the other side and braided it in a messy fishtail.

To top my morning off, my mother had the nerve to steal my glasses. When I went to reach for them on my nightstand I only found a box of contacts with a note saying "You will get these back later."

I really didn't want to go to school today.

I sighed begrudgingly. I went over to pick up the tote bag my sister happily given me because apparently you weren't supposed to wear backpacks with dresses.

I trudged down the stairs trying to prolong my trek to school. Mind as well get breakfast too, since I'm trying to procrastinate.

When I walked into the kitchen, Gwen was at the bar eating an apple and drinking a cup of coffee. I took the liberty of pouring some for myself.

I slowly took a sip relishing in the dark liquid.

"Oh la la, don't we look fancy." Gwen spoke upon noticing me. She admired her handy work with a smile.

I slouched into the counter I was leaning on trying to shy away from her stare.

"What did mother say about slouching? It messes up your posture." Gwen nags teasingly.

"Blah blah blah." I mumble in the rim of the coffee cup.

"Ok when you end up looking like a hermit, don't come crying to me."

"What if my life goal is to be a hermit, then what?"

She glared at me noting finding what I said funny. "You will be one attractive hermit then." She said dryly. "Neal called and said you don't have to pick him up this morning."

I groaned out loud. Great, now I would have to get to my locker without the protection of Neal. Everyone would see how I looked.

"Ok then." I say preparing to leave for school. Gwen stopped me before I could make it to the door. She unbuttons the first button on the dress.

"For that extra...." Gwen said with a French accent. "Je ne sais quoi."

"Whatever, I'll see you later." I respond not bothering to button it back up.

"Bye. Make sure your home on time for grandma."

"Whatever." I say walking towards the front door.