October 2: Extra Limbs/Eyes/Etc

Welcome back! Day two has begun, mwaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhahaha! Yes, I did just do that. Lol, worth it. Continue on if you dare >:D
Warning: Will contain gore, self-harm, death, and horror scenes. Please do not read if any of those will trigger you and/or cause any harm physically and/or mentally. Thank you.

"Tyler, you have to hide this."
Tyler was special from a young age. He didn't develop like the other kids, needed glasses quickly, and by age 5 Tyler was completely different than the other kids. And that's when the disease began.
"Mommy, what's this eye for?"
Tyler began to develop a third eye at the age of 6. It started out small, unnoticeable. But as it grew, it became obvious. His parents covered it with and eye bandage and Tyler lived on.
"Hey Four-Eyes, how's it looking? Oh wait, it's not!"
The kids teased Tyler often for his bandage and glasses. But he couldn't cry. Because when he cried, tears came out of his third eye as well. So Tyler kept it in. Until he began to develop a fourth eye.
"This is rare, and intriguing."
The doctors had no clue what was wrong with Tyler. Why was he growing extra eyes? No one could answer that. They just poked and prodded. One said he could remove the extra two eyes but Tyler hated the idea. They were a part of him, you couldn't just get rid of them! So Tyler's mother simply styled his hair so it covered his bandages and sent him off.
"You klutz, what's your problem? Are you just learning to use your arms or something?"
As time went on, Tyler didn't grow anymore eyes. It was a break, his calm before the storm. Because by age 12, he began to grow two more arms. They started out as stubs, but as they grew, Tyler's mother knew she had to do something to protect her son. She had to hide him from the monsters he went to school with. She had to hide him from everyone. Tyler wouldn't be stable enough to deal with this the rest of his life.
"What ever happened to Four-Eyes?"
At the age of 15 Tyler grew another two arms. His body parts now equally up to four eyes and six arms, his mother locked him in the basement. It was to protect him. He was safe from the ridicule of others. But what about himself? He was different, weird, broken. His vision was now perfectly accurate without the stupid glasses and his coordination was finally correct for his age. He would have been normal if it weren't for those stupid extra parts! And that in itself was enough to drive the boy mad.
"Tyler! Open this door!"
He snarled as his blurry vision tried its hardest to keep the saw straight. He was now back to two eyes, and he was working on removing an arm. He grimaced in pain and let out yelps whenever the saw sliced a nerve. He needed to be normal. He had to be.
"Tyler!"
His vision was blackening from blood loss, but he only had one arm left. He quickly and sloppily sawed at the last arm. His last mistake. He would be normal. He could be happy. He could be fixed. Just as he watched the last arm drop off he blacked out.
"I'm finally- normal."
His last breath was taken on his 16th birthday, finally being a normal boy.