03

Alexandria P

Alexandria P.O.V

I missed fighting Katherine because the bitch snapped my neck. Damon came to find me and told me what happened and that he is going to the lock her in the tomb under Fell's church where she should of been in 1864. I smiled at the thought of her being locked in a tomb, dessication is better than death for the slut.

After Damon filled me in, I walked into the car park only to find Elena covered in blood and fiddling with her keys.

' Elena, are you alright ?' I asked her with an actual look of concern on my face. 

' Why do you care ?' She questioned raising an eyebrow.

' Elena, I care because your important to my brothers, I only said what I said because I have their best interests at heart.' I told her. She sighed.

 ' Your right, I'm sorry.' Elena said placing her hand on my shoulder.

'No, It's me who should be me saying sorry, I was a complete bitch this morning.' I said with a chuckle.

We stood there awkwardly for a minute, until Elena's face had a look of confusion on her face.

' Elena, what's wrong ?' I asked looking at her, my eyebrows furrowed.

' Run.' She said, before I could reply I felt hands on my head and then I was consumed by darkness.

Third person's P.O.V

On a secluded patch of land was an abandoned house. Inside the abandoned house was a man with shoulder length hair carrying two girls in placing them on a brown couch. One olive skin with brown hair just like Katerina's and a blood stained pink shirt and a pair of jeans. The other girl had honey comb coloured hair and a black lace dress with black heels as she was dressed for a party fit for a queen.Both girls were heavily sedated, but the girl in the black dress has also had her neck snapped a couple of times due to her being some what immune to vervain as she kept waking every couple of minutes.

After an hour or so the brown haired girls eyes fluttered open. Her big brown eyes were revealed as they adjusted to light that was cascading through the shattered windows.

'Please.' Said the girl, who looked scared and tired. The guy ignored her cries for help.  

Alexandria P.O.V

I groaned, what the hell happened ? My eyes fluttered open only to be greeted by a scared Elena and a weird looking guy dressed in all black.

' What happened ?' I managed to get out, but after having your neck snapped multiple times does not do justice on your voice box.

' Alex, what's happening ?' Elena said as she looked to me and then back towards the man.

' I don't Elena that's why I asked.' I told her earning a chuckle from weird guy. I glared at the guy, who only put his hands up in protest. I sighed, great I'm stuck with two idiots.