How King Caro was born(Tyga)

This is dedicated to madiewilk.

Maria pov.
I was in the living room watching 'Dope'. I was rudely interrupted by someone calling my name.

Tyga:Maria!!!

Me:*groans* yea

Tyga:get your ass up here right now

Mann what does he want. I the pause the movie and went upstairs. When I got to our room I saw him glaring at his phone.

Me:yes Michael what do you want

Tyga:I want to know why this nigga with you*shows you the post*

TMZ
Is Tyga's Girlfriend Cheating on him a mystery hottie. Here they are at the mall laughing and hugging. Good luck you the two.

Me: ok Ik it looks bad, but it's not

Tyga:*mad asf* what you mean it looks bad, but it's not. It is bad you probably using me for my money too you hoe.

Me:first of all don't call me out of my name until you get your facts right second of all that's my brother you idiot you meet him before but you probably don't remember

Tyga: don't put ' that's my brother' shit on me cause I'm not stupid

Me*mumbles* apparently you are

Tyga: what you said

Me:I said apparently you are stupid

Tyga:how I'm the stupid one when you hoeing around

Me;*slap the shit out of him and yells*STOP CALLING ME OUT IF MY NAME!!!

Tyga:*push her against the wall* who you tf you yelling at and don't fucking touch me

Oh shit I'm in trouble. His face red asf from the hit, his eyes turn dark brown.

Me:*scared asf* ok sorry

Tyga:oh what happened to big bad Maria

Me:Mann shut up with of that

I tried to move but I was trap between him and the wall

Tyga:who tf you talking to

Me:I'm talking to -gco mmmm

I was gco when he start sucking and kissing my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck and moan. I could feel hickeys forming he tap my thigh letting me know to jump I did and he carried me to the bed and thrown on bed and took his shirt and pants off. I was going to take off my clothes but he said "No, let me" and takes off my shirt while sucking my neck. I moan a little louder when he found my sweet spot. His kisses went down to my stomach, I giggle and moan at the same time he pull my pants down and kissing on my thighs teasing me and shit.

Me:babbbyy

Tyga:yes

Me: stop teasing already

Tyga: then it wouldn't be fun *takes your panties off with is teeth and start kissing your diamond*

He kiss, lick, and suck it I start moaning and grab his hair. He grip my thighs when I tried to ran away.

Tyga:*grumps and mumbles* don't fucking move Maria

Just when I was about to cum he pull away. I got irritated and annoyed.

Me:*mad*why did you pull away

Tyga:cause this *puts it in roughly*

Me:*screams and moans*

Ty start grinding sucking my neck creating more hickeys on my neck. I grab his face and kiss him, he kiss back pounding into me causing me to moan he took this opportunity to tounge kiss me. I stick my tounge in his mouth we explore each other mouth. His kisses went down to my chest kissing between my breasts he took one and sucks it while grabbing the other one. He then flips me and pounding into me hard.

Tyga:what's my name baby *rubbing my ass*

Me: Tyga *moans*

Tyga:nope that ain't it now what is it *grunts and slap my ass hard*

Me: * whisper* daddy

Tyga:that's it baby come on speak louder to tell the neighborhood who fuck you good *flips me over and slams into me*

Me:*screams* DADDY *claw his back*

Me:I'm going to cum

Tyga:hold it *slow downs*

I couldn't hold it I to do now.

Me:Ty I-I-I can't -gco

Tyga: let go

I cum all over him and he cum after me. Ty fell on top of me I rub his back feeling the swollen digs running down his back.

Tyga:I'm sorry that I yell at you and didn't believe you

Me:it's ok I'm sorry that I yell at you too and slap you

Tyga:I love you *looking at your hazel eyes and kiss you*

Me:I love you too*looking at his brown eyes and kiss back*

And we cuddle the whole night.

9 months later.....

At the hospital

Me: *holding King* he looks like you

Tyga:he looks sexy like his daddy

Me:*laughs* boy if you don't gone

Tyga: can I hold him

Me:well he is your son too*gives him King*

As soon I give him King he started to cry with joy looking at him. I thought it was cute so I took a picture and post it on Instagram saying "my too baby's" and tag him.

Ty came over here lay with me while holding King.

Tyga:my perfect family

It sure was

Ok I'm so sorry that I hadn't write in a long time it was because of school but I will write soon.