Chapter 27: I'll do it

SEPTEMBER 17, 2015

~~~ BACK IN BURGESS~~~

Vanessa POV

Hiccup? Nope.
Arthur? Hell no.
Eric? Maybe.
Hercules? Most likely.

I can't find the right dude to go after now. Hmmmm....

I crossed them all off my mental list, as I heard light-hearted chuckles from behind me.

"C'mon Els, that totally wasn't fair!! I could beat you on Mario Kart anytime... You must've cheated!!" A cool voice called from behind me.

Elsa?? This should be fun... Time to mess with the girl that has that cold exterior. I turned around in one swift move, only to be met with blinding white hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Who is that?

"I was not cheating, Jack Frost," Elsa retorted.

Jack Frost, eh? Most definitely.

"So Jack Frost, how about you and I go on a date?" I said, batting my eyelashes like the innocent girl I am.

"I have a girlfriend." He said. He rejected me. Me! Who rejects me?!

I tried to play it cool, "So?" I asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

From the sidelines, I could see that blue eyed freak glaring at me like I did something wrong.

He shrugged my hand off and stepped back closer to Elsa.

"Vanessa, lemme give you a hint. I. Don't. Want. You. Okay? I have a girlfriend," He said slowly, "You do know what a girlfriend is, right? I mean, with the number of boys you dated and broke up with, you should."

"BUUUUUURN!" Elsa exclaimed, under her breath.

"Do you need Elsa for that bur-- OWW!!," Anna exclaimed as Elsa slapped her on the arm.

"What??" I asked, flabbergasted. Yea, I know big words.

"Nothing, nothing. Just ignore little ol me, as I go and eat..." Anna started looking for something to eat. Eyes widening, she exclaimed, "CHOCOLATE!!"

"CHOCOLATE?! I.. I'll be right back, Jack. Heh, that rhymed," Elsa said, running after her sister. "Anna! Give me that chocolate!"

"So, Jack. Now that she's gone, we could..." I started.

"Nope! Gotta go!" He ran off in the same direction as Elsa and Anna went.

Twice! That's two boys that have rejected me! I am not going to let this one go. Jack will end up being my boyfriend. I just have to have a little help. Who was that one girl he was with earlier in the year?

Rapunzel?

Yeah. Her. Now that Tink is being all buddy buddy with Wendy and her stupid friends, Rapunzel would be a perfect replacement.

Time to get a boyfriend. And I will make sure that I actually do this time.

RAPUNZEL POV

"So, Rap. How's it going?," A shrill voice called from behind me. Slowly turning around from conversation, I saw a girl with black hair. Her skirt is way too short and her crop-top is practically invisible.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?," I questioned politely. But my thoughts about this girl were not.

"I'm Vanessa SeaWitch. I want to recruit you to help me spilt up Jack and Elsa, so that I can date Jack," 'Vanessa' replied.

"Haha very funny, Vanessa," I spat out at her, sarcastically, "No way am I doing that. All of us are finally happy, so don't even try to mess things up for Elsa"

Narrowing her eyes at me, she grabbed my small wrist, "Listen to me here blondie, you are going to-"

"I think it's time for you to leave, SeaWitch," A voice behind me said, as he grabbed her wrist and flung it away from me.

"Eugene Fitzherbert," She said, smirking, "Been awhile, eh?"

"Get lost Vanessa. You ruined my life, and I'm not going to let you ruin hers," Eugene snarled.

"FIne, whatever. I'll leave you two alone. For now," She whispered, as she sashayed away.

I don't want to see her ever again.

TOOTH POV

"Do you perhaps have a crush on Jack Frost?," A creepy voice called behind me.

"What do you want, Vanessa?," I called out. I was not in the mood for drama today.

"Do you have a crush on Jack?," She asked again, causing me to blush. I may be dating Aster, but that doesn't stop me from having crushes.

"Maybe. Why do you want to know?" I asked her, suspiciously. She always wants someone or something. Does she want Jack? Maybe I can outwit her in the end.

"I want to split Elsa and Jack up," She explained. If I can pull off outwitting her, I can possibly beat her to Jack.

"I'll do it"

A/N:

JACK: HOW COULD YOU TOOTH??

ELSA: AT LEAST PUNZIE SAID NO

TOOTH: HEY!! DON'T BLAME ME!! BLAME LIZZIE, SHE WROTE THE SCRIPT

CHARACTERS: *YELLING AT ME*

ME: HAHA YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS-- LOOK!! CHOCOLATE!!!

CHARACTERS: *TURNS AROUND TO SEE NOTHING*

ME: PEACE SUCKERS!! * RUNS AWAY* BYE EVERYONE!!

CHARACTERS: HEY!! COME BACK HERE!! BYE!!

AMY: YOU'LL NEVER CATCH HER!! SHE'S TOO FAST!! LATER GATORS!! *RUNS AFTER CHARACTERS CHASING LIZZIE*