**{Take Note}

So some of you may be unfamiliar with lot's of characters because you haven't read Book 1 or you forgot everything LOL. Here's a Book 1 summary ;

So Hyejin and Taehyung were enemies back then when they were in high school. They often fought and end up in detention together and that's where they inadvertently fell for each other.

Along the way, a transfer student from Canada, Lee Seojun, came into the scene and bonded with Hyejin, making Taehyung turn a red eye on him.

Taehyung started getting angsty at Hyejin, then Seojun went to comfort her and at the same time told her that he liked her, so they decided to date.

Taehyung wasn't too happy about it and fortunately the relationship didn't last for long, so Seojun and Hyejin broke up. However, Mina told Hyejin that she has a crush on Taehyung and she meant to confess to him.

Upon hearing that, Hyejin stopped talking to Taehyung because she wanted to prevent herself from falling for him for the sake of her bestfriend. Taehyung realised this, and purposely accepted Mina.

Yet again, she used Seojun as a rebound to distract herself from Taehyung, only to find him making out with another girl in a cubicle one day. (Taehyung found out at first and immediately told Hyejin about it). So, Hyejin and Seojun broke up.

Taehyung ended his relationship with Mina, and she was so upset about it, she slapped her own bestfriend, Hyejin, because Taehyung told her (Mina) that he likes Hyejin.

Taehyung and Hyejin started seeing each other as per normal, and their feelings for each other grew again. They finally dated, but unfortunately Hyejin had to leave to America because her parents set up a business there.

She left, then rarely talked to Taehyung. But she came back 6 months after to see him, and they're happily back together at the end of the book.

Starting from Book 2, as seen on the Prologue, Hyejin and Taehyung had their last year in high school and most of you were confused why they broke up. I haven't made it clear but here's why - things weren't going well, they rarely talked, they fought often, and they felt it's better to break up. So they remained as friends.

Then things happened after 3 years :')

So the characters you need to know about are ; Hyejin, Taehyung, Mina and Seojun.

The new character, Soohyun, came about only on this book.

Do ask me questions if you're confused, and tell me if I'm starting to make the story too complicated with too much characters going around.

I look forward to see your feedbacks about the book, just so that I can make it better for everyone to read (: Do tell me if it's boring, lacking of something, etc.

Other than that, I'd really like to thank you guys, especially the ones who came from Book 1 til' Book 2! Thank you very much ^^

LOTS OF LOVE TO KIM TAEHYUNG BECAUSE IM RUINED BEING A DELULU WRITING A FANFIC ABOUT YOU GOSH uGH. bye.