Chapter 14

Lydia's Pov

It has been three days and Stiles is still gone and my heart aches for him. Scott has went out searching for him ever day and today I was in my car and I was following him on his dirt bike. He had caught Stiles scent. Lydia followed him into the woods. She had to get out of her car and run after Scott and he finally stopped at a tree. I looked at the bottom of the tree and Stiles sat there covered in blood.His own blood? I had a delayed reaction, but as soon as I came to I was by his side.
"Stiles?"
"Stiles, buddy?" Scott whispered. I didn't want to ask, but I had to.
"Does he have a pulse?" Scott whispersd out a yeah while shaking his head to say yes, also. All of the sudden Stiles jolted back to life and walked away from us a little. With fear in his eyes.
"Stiles?" Scott said approaching him slowly.

Stiles Pov

I don't know how I got here and I fell better that Lydia and Scoot are here. But, my side is hurting immensely and I left up my shirt to show a huge cut going across my stomach and an ache where my chest is. I slowly see the world going down, but it is me who is going down, not the world. I want to say 'goodbye' to the world. But I sure don't want to say goodbye to my best friend, my brother. Nor, Lydia Martin the love of my life.