Camp

I walked along the river looking out the distance. It was beautiful night. I was sad it's over but I'm ready to go home. I looked across the lake enjoying the pine trees.

"Y/L/N!" My friend Stephen yelled. "We're having a bonfire come on!"

I smiled and ran over. I sat down next to my friends and waited patiently for someone to talk.

"It's been really fun guys" Stephen chuckled.

We all nodded in agreement. I looked across the fire and saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes glancing up at me. It was Shawn. He's so cute I wanna cry.

"Okay since it's the last day lets play truth or dare" a girl with too much makeup added.

We all smiled and agreed.

"Okay who wants to start?" She asked.

"I guess I will?" Shawn said shyly.

"Okay truth or dare mate?"

"Truth" he shrugged.

Everybody chuckled. I waited and smiled at him.

"Who do you like?" She asked.

He looked up at me and sighed.

"I don't like anyone" he said stuttering.

They all laughed and continued the game.

---

I saw Shawn walking back up to his cabin. I'm not suppose to be at the boys section but I had to ask him about earlier.

"Shawn wait up!" I shouted.

He stopped and smiled.

"Hey y/n" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hey so I was wondering if-"

"Yes it was about you back there" he chuckled.

"you like me?" I blushed.

"So much" he smiled.

I leaned in pressing my lips on his hard. They were so sweet and plump I could kiss them all night. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss.

"Do you wanna come back to my cabin?" He smirked.

"Hey! What are you too doing?!" We heard a camp instructor yell to us.

We jumped and looked at each other.

"Gotta go!" I chuckled kissing his lips and running to my cabin.

I looked back at his flushed smiling face. The camp instructor shook his shoulder but he wouldn't break from his trance. I giggled and headed back to my room.

---

I was reading a book when I heard a knock at my door. I jumped and slowly made my way to the door. Who could be there? It's 12:30. I opened it to a towering Shawn. He grabbed my waist kissing me harder then before. My hands running through the back of his hair. he let go and gasped.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" he chuckled.

"Well thank you for coming back" I smirked.

"Anything for you beautiful"

----

Going camping. Later Sk8ers! Love you ❤️❤️