Halloween

hallo-ween HA. GET IT? beCAUSE HALLO? PLUS WEEN? no? *frowns* fine...*pries in a corner*

lol i just had to explain my own joke. i'm so weird.

bUT HEYYYYY. iT's OCTOBERRR. WHICH MEANS HALLOWEEEEEN.

aka, my third favourite holiday. first being my birthday becs why not? i'm not selfish i swear i just like my birthday becs it's a day where i just chill. and get presents 😊 jk i don't like doing things on my birthday. i just blow a cake and yeh. same thing every other day. buT MY SECOND FAVOURITE HOLIDAY IS CHRISTMASSSSS. you want to know why? because, i get presents, and it snows a lot here in canada, and i get to sleep in, and warm hugs by slayincabello and loljacks, and presents and it's just a happy time. OH AND IT's THE SEASON TO WEAR UGGS WITH WIFEY EMILY BECAUSE mY WIFE EMILY IS BAE. 😏 slayincabello ily 💕

uhm...the only bad thing about october is that i have to get shots...2 of them. on the same friggin day. one on each arm, at school. only because my school will suspend me if i don't get it...and tbh i'm more scared of shots than i am with rollercoasters...and heights...and spiders. slayincabello pls hold my hand when i get my shot. pls. NO WAIT...YOU AREN'T IN MY CLASS EMMMM 😭😭 i'm cryin

(i know i said these in the previous imagine /preference thingy bUT ITS V IMPORTANT.)

anyways, here in canada, ontario, toronto specifically, y'alls have to get shots for some diseases you can get when you're older. 💉💉 so yeah, someone who's in toronto, c'mere and hold my hand when i get my shot and be there for me when i cry my eyeballs out. slayincabello i'm serious pls switch classes for the day and be the wife you're supposed to be.

anYWAYS AGAIN, hALLOWEEN. what are y'alls gonna be? i wanna be me. but i can't because my friends are mean and told me that's boring. so yeh.

and then...we have these school dances...which for me, since i'm in the seventh grade...(lol don't report me for being 12) i'll go to the dance with the grade 8s..for almost three hours. and the dj doesn't even play good music. they play repetitive music. LikE DUDe PLAY SOME 5H OR SHAWN OR ONE DIRECTION. pLEASE.

OHMYGOD EMILIY FRAN CLOFINO FOR THE VALENTINES DANCE THEY DO SLOW DANCES 😭 BE MY PARTNER AND LET's DANCE THE mERENGUE. 😂 oR CHACHA OR THE THIRD ONE WE DID. OLAY? OLAY. 

no but seriously...hmu (em remember when i didn't know what that meant so i searched it up? 😂 lol i didn't even know what sots meant.) if you are nearby and give me a hug after i get my shot. or shots. yeh.

anyways, here's your short imagines.

Lauren

For halloween Lauren dressed up as a cop, a very sexy one. So you, being the little 'shit' as she calls, you secretly dressed up as a prisoner. One that wears a short ess skirt along with a tight shirt that made Lauren hug you the whole time both of you went to the halloween party. She claimed you were being to hot for her and she didn't want anyone staring at you, because you were her's.

Camila

You and Camila dressed up Mickey and Minnie, because why the hell not? You both went to a haunted house along with the girls and on an understatement, both of you couldn't go to sleep for a loooong time.

Ally

Okay so you lowkey wanted Ally to dress up as Jesus, but punched your shoulder and decided that you both should just wear onesies. But then you asked her to dress up as a priest, let's just say Allysus isn't very holy.

Normani

You and Normani dressed up as The Cat in The Hat and Thing 1 & 2 because that's cute. Don't ask me or tell me it's not cute because thats what I was gonna be w/ slayincabello.

Dinah

You and Dinah dressed up as Nala and Simba *sneezes* (sorry lol i just sneezed) because you've been requesting to do so for the past months of 2015.

As A Group

Y'alls went out and dressed up as zombies, deciding to make the takeover just you guys scaring others.

i'm so bipolar rn but slayincabello i kno i said i hate you but i friggin love you rn 😩💕 *sobs in a corner* periods suck. i feel like fuckin punching a wall but then cuddling with my teddy bear.